KO's strategy worked and he will continue to do more of it | Page 2 | The Boneyard

KO's strategy worked and he will continue to do more of it

Status
Not open for further replies.

pnow15

Previously pnete
Reaction Score
And why did we do that to Shonn Miller all season last year?
We fed Miller the ball consecutive times against Kansas in the NCAA Tournament in the first half and he bricked them all.

Reaction Score
Have you watched any games recently? This is foolish hyperbole.

Well he's had foolish hyperbole this wasn't can't though. While he's completed a couple passes back out if you're not cringing when he gets it and then when he does throw it back out you're not watching stair. There is nothing positive throwing it in to our bigs unless it's to Enoch to turn and score. None can pass it with impact or a positive gain in offense which is what the inside out game is supposed to be. We do need that again to gain space for our playmakers, but for now it' nonexistent.

Reaction Score
We fed Miller the ball consecutive times against Kansas in the NCAA Tournament in the first half and he bricked them all.

He gave us planty of positive plays for a year not to remember his worst game - they had bigs to guard him and at 6'6" he had a rough time. But you'd love him right now I know that's for sure!

Reaction Score
Well he's had foolish hyperbole this wasn't can't though. While he's completed a couple passes back out if you're not cringing when he gets it and then when he does throw it back out you're not watching stair. There is nothing positive throwing it in to our bigs unless it's to Enoch to turn and score. None can pass it with impact or a positive gain in offense which is what the inside out game is supposed to be. We do need that again to gain space for our playmakers, but for now it' nonexistent.

you should have the same zeal in criticizing enoch that you do AB, enoch is not close to what AB was as a sophomore. he clueless at pretty much every aspect of basketball. if you say otherwise you are just biased and ignoring his performance.

Reaction Score
you should have the same zeal in criticizing enoch that you do AB, enoch is not close to what AB was as a sophomore. he clueless at pretty much every aspect of basketball. if you say otherwise you are just biased and ignoring his performance.

I don't see threads that say "AB is playing good" for enoch, let me know if I missed one. I have had plenty of critical things to say about Steve please don't go there. He's had a year and 7 games and I know I sure as HELL would rather throw the ball into him than AB after 3 years and 7 games. Other than that I doubt you will find a reply from me this year that states he should be playing ahead or knows what he's dong on defense at all. I also know he can catch the ball and if given the same minutes would at least rebound as well. I mean you guys getting giddy over 4 rebounds against BU in 27 minutes by a 7 footer is rather lame!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom