KO's Recruiting Preparing to Shock the World | The Boneyard

KO's Recruiting Preparing to Shock the World

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chief00

Ok - If we could only get Susan Herbst to send Warde on another very long international trip - KO is ready to reel in some serious talent. Need to avoid his downer talks to recruits. Herbst is much more positive.

Reaction Score
Ok - If we could only get Susan Herbst to send Warde on another very long international trip - KO is ready to reel in some serious talent. Need to avoid his downer talks to recruits. Herbst is much more positive.

Are you privvy to some info or are you just campaigning here?

Reaction Score

What are you talking about?

Reaction Score
I am not sure I am following you either. KO can bring in talented players. I am not worried on that front and think that we are going to do a lot better and much sooner post JC with KO. I am just hoping he is a great game day coach- I am really interested to see him in action.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Welcome to Crazytown, everyone.

Reaction Score
They oughtta affix Chief's computer with one of those alcohol-breath sampler interlock switches.

C

Chief00

Welcome to Crazytown, everyone.

Ok - Let's look at some data. UConn has signed 2 recruits, neither talked to Warde since he was in London at the time of his visit. Zero recruits he talked to signed. I could go on but really that's what you need to know.

Reaction Score
Gee, that's an awfully large sample size your basing your opinion off of.

This board is bats*** crazy.

Reaction Score
Gee, that's an awfully large sample size your basing your opinion off of. This board is bats*** crazy.

93% of people do not have the ability to apply basic logic, reasoning, and scientific method to something as simple as this. The other 8% just aren't paying attention.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
93% of people do not have the ability to apply basic logic, reasoning, and scientific method to something as simple as this. The other 8% just aren't paying attention.
That certainly was the case when so many people bought into his vendetta against JD. We are all, in our own way, susceptible to our emotions . The pot is frequently stirred, and often quite easily, with little or no underlying basis. All you have to do is take an angry, hurting population, and understand their hot buttons.

C

Chief00

Yeah, I am the same guy that said in late August that AD was coming to UC last season. Many said that was crazy. I said the NCAA sanctions would be bad, that was crazy until we started living it.

Speaking of NCAA sanctions - we only get 5 official visits this year - so even with unofficial vists in the mix - every visit counts. The sample is more than 2, that is the successes. 100% of the guys Warde talk to did not sign.

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
Yeah, I am the same guy that said in late August that AD was coming to UC last season. Many said that was crazy. I said the NCAA sanctions would be bad, that was crazy until we started living it.

Speaking of NCAA sanctions - we only get 5 official visits this year - so even with unofficial vists in the mix - every visit counts. The sample is more than 2, that is the successes. 100% of the guys Warde talk to did not sign.
There are so many extenuating circumstances that to even consider our AD has anything to do with whether or not a recruit signs is out of this world, batshit insane.

Reaction Score

You also spend an obscene amount of time tooting your own horn an internet message board. It really duck*ing sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom