Koby Brea entered the portal. Please please Coach Hurley | Page 21 | The Boneyard

Koby Brea entered the portal. Please please Coach Hurley

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I heard Bill Murray gave him 3 million
... and a walk-on part in his next movie. How do you compete with that?

Reaction Score
from what I have gathered throughout these posts, it seems like brea is locked up and Mahaney is leaning us?

StllH8L8ner

You’ll get nothing and like it!
Reaction Score
Brea will be a Husky by the end of the weekend.

^Straight from Trilly in his discord. I don’t want to post screenshots anymore because I’ll risk being banned but I am posting them on Storrs Central because it’s behind the paywall. Someone else can post it here if they want to but I’m already on thin ice there from “trolling” Kentucky fans lmao

Oh and there’s an extra surprise in there too from Trilly. Hurley is going for the kill shot.
Just speak in code. Aiden and Koby announcing simultaneously!?

IMG_7952.gif

caw

Reaction Score
lol @ Duke fans on twitter saying he asked for $1.8M, why are hardcore college sports fans so deranged?

Maybe he did. I mean I would need at least 2x the amount from Duke to play there compared to UConn, because god knows Scheyer hasn't proven he can help a player improve at all.

Reaction Score
Portal players cost more than high school recruits. A roster of all portals is a bad business model.
Understood - but some schools have unlimited budgets so it won't be an issue for them.

Reaction Score
Understood - but some schools have unlimited budgets so it won't be an issue for them.
Right now, Hurley figured out the right formula before anyone else. Recruit high caliber HS recruits like Sanogo, Andre Jackson, Clingan, Karaban, Hawkins, Castle as your core. Supplement through the portal for complimentary players like Joey California and high impact plug and play guys like Newton and Spencer. NIL and the Portal have been immediate disruptors to the college game. We were fortunate enough to have a headcoach that was both experienced and young enough to embrace this. It literally chased legends like Jay Wright, K, and Roy Williams into retirement. I don't think older coaches wanted to deal with this huge shift in the game.

Reaction Score
Right now, Hurley figured out the right formula before anyone else. Recruit high caliber HS recruits like Sanogo, Andre Jackson, Clingan, Karaban, Hawkins, Castle as your core. Supplement through the portal for complimentary players like Joey California and high impact plug and play guys like Newton and Spencer. NIL and the Portal have been immediate disruptors to the college game. We were fortunate enough to have a headcoach that was both experienced and young enough to embrace this. It literally chased legends like Jay Wright, K, and Roy Williams into retirement. I don't think older coaches wanted to deal with this huge shift in the game.
Uconn Men's players of last 3 seasons ranked by Recruiting Services Consensus Index (RSCI) Rankings -

Castle - 9
Clingan - 37
Ball - 43
Johnson - 47
Hawkins - 48
Jackson 50
Diggins- 52
Akok - 62
Diarra - 64 (Portal)
Stewart - 65
Sanogo 69
Ross - 72
Karaban - UR

Reaction Score
Uconn Men's players of last 3 seasons ranked by Recruiting Services Consensus Index (RSCI) Rankings -

Castle - 9
Clingan - 37
Ball - 43
Johnson - 47
Hawkins - 48
Jackson 50
Diggins- 52
Akok - 62
Diarra - 64 (Portal)
Stewart - 65
Sanogo 69
Ross - 72
Karaban - UR
For context, Karaban is only unranked because he joined midseason. Most services had him 65-75 range before that.

Reaction Score

Castle - 9
Clingan - 37
Ball - 43
Johnson - 47
Hawkins - 48
Jackson 50
Diggins- 52
Akok - 62
Diarra - 64 (Portal)
Stewart - 65
Sanogo 69
Ross - 72
Karaban - UR
Karaban being unranked doesn’t make sense. He was pretty consistently top 75 or so.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom