Koby Brea entered the portal. Please please Coach Hurley | Page 15 | The Boneyard

Koby Brea entered the portal. Please please Coach Hurley

Reaction Score
Cause for some reason good players seem to worry about getting PT at UConn but not at Duke or Kansas or UK. Somehow They convince 5*s to come off the bench every year.
I'm guessing being honest to the recruits about their potential role buys you some good will with the player if he eventually ends up on your roster, but it also makes it harder to get that recruit/player to commit to that program/roster.

Reaction Score

Attachments

• IMG_4355.jpeg
    IMG_4355.jpeg
    95 KB · Views: 42
Reaction Score
I wonder if Poplar entering the portal changed things on Duke's side. Or was Brea just using Duke for leverage and they decided not to play that game.

Reaction Score
Koby Brea won’t visit KentuckyKoby Brea won’t visit Kentucky Wildcats; will visit Duke and UConn

Also canceled UK visit. KU just signed Storr, Griffen, kungel, and mayo so they have to be out. Down to us and UNC

Reaction Score
i think mahaney is leaving today and brea is arriving today. not sure if theyll overlap but it's possible

I doubt they'd do "group" visits in this climate... I'd be pissed if I was one of them.

Reaction Score
Koby Brea won’t visit KentuckyKoby Brea won’t visit Kentucky Wildcats; will visit Duke and UConn

Also canceled UK visit. KU just signed Storr, Griffen, kungel, and mayo so they have to be out. Down to us and UNC
I thought I heard somewhere he wasn't visiting UNC either. Either way, we have to have a leg up on him at this point. Probably more so than with McNeeley.

Reaction Score
Welp, sounds like we’re getting him by default. I think he could do well in the Joey C but not as a featured player. You can sign me up for a rotation of Diarra, Nowell, Ball, Brea, Stewart, McNeeley, Karaban, Johnson, and Reed.

Reaction Score
there was another post he was only visiting us and duke then the duke visit got cancelled
He's not considering UNC.
Did I miss a tweet? I see the one that said he’s visiting UConn this weekend and Duke after but we can’t take that to mean he is only planning to visit duke and UConn. Just that those two visits had been scheduled

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
"If you build it, they will come" ....

.... 20 minutes, or so.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members