KO | Page 2 | The Boneyard

KO

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
A few things I'd like for KO to change. Perception is huge and these things go along those lines:

1) The "whiny face" look
Absolutely!

3) Refs do need more of your inner thoughts on calls

#3 is part of #1 right now. KO's reaction to a godawful call is the whiny face.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Mau he has lost that passion for coaching like when he got thrown out of the Louisville game for challenging a call.

Passion for coaching? I thought the Louisville T was a supreme display of carelessness and perpetual failure to effectively work the officials...

Reaction Score
Passion for coaching? I thought the Louisville T was a supreme display of carelessness and perpetual failure to effectively work the officials...
I'll take that over saying Columbia is a quality win. He has gotten real soft.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
I'll take that over saying Columbia is a quality win. He has gotten real soft.

Whatever. I seem to remember every T KO has gotten as being lambasted by the fanbase...

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Totally agreed - the crowd gave the refs more feedback than KO. I think if he went up to the technical line, the players would know he had their back too.
I know KO won’t work the refs like JC but he is basically giving up the home court advantage.
The one game we got the calls was against Oregon - maybe more laid back out there or perhaps it was the driving to the hoop?

I still remember a game where JC called a timeout after a ridiculous foul call or non-call, and the guys went to the bench, but he stayed out in the floor and just stared daggers at the refs fo the whole timeout. Never talked to the players, assistants did. Calls changed after that.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom