KO - Miami Resident | Page 3 | The Boneyard

KO - Miami Resident

Reaction Score
Well considering he's wearing second hand pants which are too short for him and his shirt has holes in it, I'm not sure about the money part.
It’s called fashion. Look it up. /s

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
It’s called fashion. Look it up. /s

Confused Bbc GIF by The QI Elves

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
I could never go to a place like that. I needed the cold winters in order to get any studying done.

As for Ollie's wardrobe he's gotta kick it up a notch:

View attachment 63770
Someone with photoshop skills add Ollie to this picture standing a bit behind Tubbs.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
It's funny seeing all the posters ripping on how Ollie dresses when I bet most of them dress like your avatar, Dwight's mustard green wardrobe and pocket protectors.

You got that right.

KO physically looks great (and happily at peace ) in that photo.

Whatever it was before he left I wish him the best, and hes doing OK. Im good with that. There is zero wrong with his dress, and he is going to rip it up down there on a front 98% of the dress critics in this thread only dream about. Nothing wrong with that.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
RB the penultimate playground player
Trying to make sense out of this phrase.

As far as the 2014 title is concerned, I give more credit to Bazz's refusal to lose, and his teammates' respect for his determination, dedication and just plain basketball smarts than to any in-game coaching by KO.

ColchVEGAS

Still buckin like five, deuce, four, trey.
Reaction Score
If me as an 18 year could tear up Miami with little to money and no style...I think KO will be fine dressing how ever he pleases.

Miami is a fun place to visit but I have no idea how people can live there. I lasted 6 months before I knew the women and vices would definitely overtake the studying I should have been doing.

Reaction Score
If me as an 18 year could tear up Miami with little to money and no style...I think KO will be fine dressing how ever he pleases.

Miami is a fun place to visit but I have no idea how people can live there. I lasted 6 months before I knew the women and vices would definitely overtake the studying I should have been doing.
I don't think KO will be taking classes, so he's got the time for it's vices.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
You got that right.

KO physically looks great (and happily at peace ) in that photo.

Whatever it was before he left I wish him the best, and hes doing OK. Im good with that. There is zero wrong with his dress, and he is going to rip it up down there on a front 98% of the dress critics in this thread only dream about. Nothing wrong with that.
doLlaR oYstERs

Reaction Score
I think KO looks fly as hell. Not only does he look younger than me(5 years his junior) he is pulling that outfit off way better than I ever could.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom