KO - Miami Resident | Page 2 | The Boneyard

KO - Miami Resident

Reaction Score
Or FAU or FIU.
Hope he is reading the BY. It might help him in his employment search.

Better than sitting on a couch , watching TV and eating popcorn.

Regina Hall Popcorn GIF

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Again, it is my opinion that he needed to be replaced at the time it happened, however, there were a lot of real messed up things done by both sides behind the scene that made it unnecessarily nasty.
What do you believe that the school did that was particularly nasty? Honest question.

Time to move on
Kind of tough to “move on” during pending litigation.

Reaction Score
What do you believe that the school did that was particularly nasty? Honest question.

Kind of tough to “move on” during pending litigation.
Anyone have access to Pacer? If the suit is in federal court, which I think it is, then that would be the vehicle to research the status of the case.

C

Chief00

Actual answer: Miami is like the off-season Mecca for NBA players. Good shot if he's trying to get back into the game via an NBA assistant gig or something, he is hoping to do it there.

Plus Miami if friggin awesome.
I know Ray Allen spends time there.

Reaction Score
Well considering he's wearing second hand pants which are too short for him and his shirt has holes in it, I'm not sure about the money part.
Looks like the short sleeves are a little tattered too. Left pant leg shorter than the right. Top button, buttoned.

Maybe, this is "Miami fashion?" I don't know. I have not been down there recently.

Great view if that is his pad.

Reaction Score
Ollie pays his wife well over $400k a year. It ends in 2022. He might need a job to keep on the right side of that alimony payment.

Reaction Score
I was excited as hell for Kwintin WIlliams ?
At least KO quickly saw through Kwintins’s act and never played him to the chagrin of some of the brilliant BB minds on the Boneyard.
Doubtful he or even Cobb would have been asked back if KO returned as they were desperation replacement bodies on a team devastated by graduation and desertion.
10 new players were needed 3-4 in a hurry. That might be the most players we ever lost 4 on short notice including 2-3 scheduled starters. . It also coincided with a recruiting class that was full of projects and a no show ,as the year before‘s class was supposed to be the backbone for success. Even with that we were 5-0 and playing a 30 win MSU even when Gilbert went down. Given the schedule difficulty even with Gilbert heathy we don’t win many more but we don’t get blown out either. Ollie was a heck of guard coach. Pretty good game coach especially when he had experienced players
When you consider his arrival coincided with Kemba best year, after a disappointing sophomore season.
Bazz’s development as a great leader , RB the penultimate playground player emerged as defender extraordaire ,and serviceable PG
Adams and Gilbert both had their finest moments under him. That’s quite a run
However being a great guard coach doesn’t translate into head coach especially the managerial function.
The Peter principal is at work unfortunately for him he was personally destroyed by his moment in the sun and that’s sad.
I also agree the divorce was not a cause but an effect of bad personnel choices. The wild success and accompanying celebrity strengthen the old adage. “ The seeds of ultimate failure are sown with success” He couldn’t handle it and crashed and burned . He won’t be the first or the last who succumbed to that two edged sword.
For you haters watch the pre 2014 FF Presser
and see the love that team had for their coach and the love and confidence he had for them and not view these events as tragic.
That’s a team given less than 10% probability to win giving you the feeling they were the favorite. I think he is the only person in the world who knew they would win..

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Well considering he's wearing second hand pants which are too short for him and his shirt has holes in it, I'm not sure about the money part.
Buttoning the top button makes it cool.

C

Chief00

My daughter had jeans with holes in them and some of Chief’s friends were giving Chief a hard time to break the bank and buy her jeans without holes.
She said the jeans or denim jackets you buy with holes actually cost more. They are some silly fashion statement.

QDOG5

I dont have a drug problem I have a police problem
Reaction Score
Phillip Michael Thomas meet Kevin Jermaine Ollie, members of the three first names club.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom