Knock Down 3 pt shooter | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Knock Down 3 pt shooter

Reaction Score
Yeah besides adding guard depth that we need we still have no 3 pt shooters or any post game. I hope Dan Hurley has something up his sleeve for 2018 to improve our chances or otherwise we might have the same issues scoring with our team.
I think you just described not having a basketball team - need guard depth, shooters and big men.

Reaction Score
I think you just described not having a basketball team - need guard depth, shooters and big men.
I was just hoping for at least one or the other, post man or shooter, as we don't have either one right now from the current squad.

Reaction Score
Papa Johns, never fails to disappoint. Does UConn have it's own pizza? If so, how is it?
Man I miss the pizza in the northeast. Best pizza in the world. Over here in Europe the pizzas are so skimpy. Even in Italy, I still find our style of pizza the best. I have had numerous arguments with Italians about this.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
Over here in Europe the pizzas are so skimpy. Even in Italy, I still find our style of pizza the best. I have had numerous arguments with Italians about this.

You are arguing with Italians about who makes the best Italian food.
Classic!

Reaction Score
You are arguing with Italians about who makes the best Italian food.
Classic!
Well it is usually Italian Americans making pizza in the northeast, so I tell them that. It's not that the pizza is bad, but they don't pile on the ingredients. You order a pizza with peppers, you get one slice of pepper on each slice of Pizza. They make it like some kind of art project

C

Chief00

Blaze pizza bro.

I can assure you it’s on Dan’s radar (3 or shooting) I made two trips to Storrs last weekend, and without getting into specifics, Chief is very impressed with the intensity and energy that Dan works on problems/needs.
Also, I believe we are finally on our way to solving the S&C riddle.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom