KML... that didnt look good | Page 3 | The Boneyard

KML... that didnt look good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
After looking at it pretty much frame by frame in the best angle I could see (baseline) I pretty much agree with UcMiami's summary. A foul could have been called but I do not see the egregious foul some are calling. The most there was, was arm on arm from #4, but she also had all ball with her hand and her force and the force of 31 also getting on top of the ball dragged KML down. Little to no body contact.

You couldn't see it too well but it was obvious to me that the secondary person really caught KML's left arm fully (definitely a foul) and that caused her body to be drawn backwards and helped result in her left elbow absorbing the fall. It wasn't a malicious thing but you could see her arm coming down on the left side of KML's body after the initial block.

CCinCT

Poster
Reaction Score
You couldn't see it too well but it was obvious to me that the secondary person really caught KML's left arm fully (definitely a foul) and that caused her body to be drawn backwards and helped result in her left elbow absorbing the fall. It wasn't a malicious thing but you could see her arm coming down on the left side of KML's body after the initial block.

Buzzy, you and I must have watched different videos than the rest of the Yarders. I think the foul is even more obvious when the angle is from the top of the key.

Reaction Score
Watched the video and it didn't look like a foul. It is hard to brace your fall when force comes from two angles.
It was obvious that the trailer hit KML's arm with her left arm, hard enough to contribute to KML falling further backwards then she might have, had that contact not taken place. There's a few different angles of it but one in particular is very obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog
Top Bottom