KML lately | Page 2 | The Boneyard

KML lately

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Would love for her to be able to play good defense, that would make Seattle domimate for a number of years.

She will never become a good defensive player in the traditional 1-1 sense (foot speed is just not there) but if she does enough on the boards, plays smart help defense, doesn't foul every few minutes and shoots like she can, that is enough. Seattle had elite defensive players all over the place and a coach that knows how to scheme. The storm will be a force for years to come.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
K still has that stroke going. Still #1 in UConn history, still #2 (I believe) in NCAA history.

Reaction Score
I hope the upgraded KML sticks around for the WNBA season! She's a good player all around but conditioning and diet have always been her weak spots... I keep hoping she picks up some pointers from Sue.

(And no, I'm not a Storm fan because they won the ship last year, or even because I currently live about 1000 miles from the closest WNBA team so I'm free to choose. I lived & worked in Seattle before I retired to CO; I'm a homer from my previous home. )

Reaction Score
I remember when she got on a roll it didn't matter who guarded her, she was impossible to stop....beautiful, repeatable shooting form
When the shot is mentioned her Step Dad jumps into my brain---he spent years teaching her to shoot. Some College (I have one in mind) should hire him as the shooting coach. The love of her stepdad was evident when she spoke of him--nice.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
K has a gift that she has worked hard to develop. She needs to follow Sue in terms of fitness regimen. Even if K were trimmer, she would still be a little undersized heightwise for the WNBA. She needs to improve her fitness and defense to be more productive in Seattle. Her shooting is world class. Would anyone like to have K on this year’s UConn team? I thought so!

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
When the shot is mentioned her Step Dad jumps into my brain---he spent years teaching her to shoot. Some College (I have one in mind) should hire him as the shooting coach. The love of her stepdad was evident when she spoke of him--nice.
Khairi Ali was dedicated. And apparently skilled.

I just learned something about KML—her middle name is “Jordan.” Of course!

Reaction Score
It’s tough switching Dad Coach’s mid season —— better check with mom first.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom