KML lately | The Boneyard

KML lately

Reaction Score
She just had a very good game in the Euroleague. Still mostly a three point shooter, but I’m also seeing some drives and a post up in this highlight reel. She’s probably looking the fittest I’ve ever seen her as a professional basketball player.

Reaction Score
She has one of the prettiest shots in basketball. She gets her shot off amazingly fast. So glad she's having success and getting in better shape. I still have high hopes for her in the WNBA.

I remember when she got on a roll it didn't matter who guarded her, she was impossible to stop..............beautiful, repeatable shooting form

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
What a sweet stroke.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Fitter than before. But frankly, still not as fit as she could or needs to be in order to play at an elite WNBA level. She still has that form though.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I remember her also having some relatively good scoring games in the WNBA as well. When a shooter is hot they are capable of doing that. It all is a matter of being hot and catching the right match ups. Her problem in the WNBA has never been her offense, but the trade off of her offense with her being a defensive liability. Whether the trade of is worth it depends on match ups and game conditions.

Reaction Score
I remember her also having some relatively good scoring games in the WNBA as well. When a shooter is hot they are capable of doing that. It all is a matter of being hot and catching the right match ups. Her problem in the WNBA has never been her offense, but the trade off of her offense with her being a defensive liability. Whether the trade of is worth it depends on match ups and game conditions.

Jordy :I think she is as fit as she is going to get. Everyone has a certain body type and it looks like she has made strides in respect to getting in shape.. She doesn't look fat or out of shape. She is just a big girl and that limits her speed and mobility. With the right diet and exercise you can reduce your body fat, but there still are limits imposed by each persons body type.

Reaction Score
Still remember April 2015 at the Amalie Arena against Notre Dame when they got within 6. First off the dribble:
PA Announcer: "Kaleena Mosqueda Lewis FOR THREE"
Next play a pull up jumper from the top of the key by KML.

Notre Dame then gave up.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I found the whole game if you want to evaluate all aspects of her current game.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
K looks about 10 pounds lighter, or maybe it’s the white uniforms.

I was a little concerned when she chose to play in France. You are trying to lose a few pounds and you go to France??

I’d love to see her keep it up. No one has a better shot unless their name is Fudd or Curry.

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
Still remember April 2015 at the Amalie Arena against Notre Dame when they got within 6. First off the dribble:
Notre Dame then gave up.

And she hit a nice layup in that sequence as well. She did come up big that day.

Reaction Score

Notre Dame then gave up.

As I remember, when she hit the 3, later MM said that that was the dagger. MM did not even bother fouling. She just conceded.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score

Notre Dame then gave up.
"We knew ND wasn't going to go away, so we had to put them away and I had to step up and make a shot."

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Would love for her to be able to play good defense, that would make Seattle domimate for a number of years.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom