KML All-American | The Boneyard

KML All-American

Status
Not open for further replies.

freekimchee

food whisperer
Reaction Score
While other players on this team have been hyped, let me commence the KML campaign.

In fact, with EDD out and Diggins struggling, I'd have KML first team so far this year.

Could not agree with you more. She has raised her overall game to 1st team AA status this year.

Reaction Score
the voters will say Diggins is to popular and has to many followers on twitter to not be an All American.. lol

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
I said it early and I said it often: "Kaleena is the best shooter in wcbb."

Last night she showed the entire arsenal -- treys, putbacks, postups, free throws. And the intrepid shooter's mentality ("The next one's going in!") when she missed a trey from the corner then, a few seconds later, took a pass at the top of the arc and drilled it.

She's not only wcbb's best shooter, she is a tenacious defender with a solid floor game. There are not five better players in wcbb.

Mail it in. Kaleena, AA!

Reaction Score
It's early, but she looks like the second-best player in the country right now.

Reaction Score
While other players on this team have been hyped, let me commence the KML campaign.

In fact, with EDD out and Diggins struggling, I'd have KML first team so far this year.
I agree, she is earning it

Reaction Score
the voters will say Diggins is to popular and has to many followers on twitter to not be an All American.. lol

From the ND games I watched Diggins isn't even first team Big East. Forget AA.

But, it is early in the season and she should find her mojo again, much like I hope Bria does. Regardless KLM has played like an AA and I will be surprised if she doesn't make it this year. Kelly should too but my guess is she won't unless shes scores a lot more which is unlikely

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
Before the season is over we will have at least 6 players who could be AAs.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Kaleena came right after Maya left, and John A. and some of us were comparing them. I think there are some valid comparisons, though no one has the body, length, and athleticism of Maya. Maya has a Midwestern/Southern background, while Kaleena is from So. Cal. Maya can really shoot, but no one has the shot that Kaleena does. I think Kaleena has the better handle at this point.

Both came to UConn to get better. Both embrace the challenge to be great and in-game pressure. Both needed to expand their games, and Geno lets them know it.

Though different, they have lots of similarities. Both are amazing. I clearly see Kaleena on a 10-player AA team this year. She is one of our big keys to success.

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
Before the season is over we will have at least 6 players who could be AAs.

Are Geno's rants or lousy officiating driving"our girls" to excessive inebriation?:rolleyes:

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
He said could, not would.

Your response should have been "no we can't".

That would have made no sense at all as a reply to the post in question.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
KML is fierce. I was waiting to her take over a game this year when needed. Last night she was needed, and she did so. Really interested to see what happens against Stanford, ND, and Baylor. If she is big in those games, I think she does make every AA team, and UConn has two years to figure out how to fit "Mosqueda-Lewis" onto one of those Huskies of Honor squares.

Reaction Score
He said could, not would.

I'll take you off Ignore for a minute just to say: No, he didnt. He says "WILL".

If you're going to correct someone, how about, you know, actually making sure you're right?

Don't bother to answer. Thankfully I wont see the reply.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
It's been a long day.

I'm going to have a short glass of this a little later - great for relaxing after a long Friday....

21%2BcELsJ7nL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
That would have made no sense at all as a reply to the post in question.

Then again, it makes no sense to reply to the post in the first place.

BooRadley

CPL Boo, USMC
Reaction Score
I'll take you off Ignore for a minute just to say: No, he didnt. He says "WILL".

If you're going to correct someone, how about, you know, actually making sure you're right?

Don't bother to answer. Thankfully I wont see the reply.

Is the snark really necessary?

Y.O.P.B

Reaction Score

I'd have to say that KML is the best swing player at her position in the college game.

Reaction Score
... Diggins isn't even first team Big East. Forget AA. But, it is early in the season and she should find her mojo again ...

Either find her mojo, or find a few more friendly refs to give her 15 free throws a game.

Reaction Score
I thought KML didn't get as much recognition last year as she should have. However, with her more complete game, I think being the best player on the No. 2 team (IMO) in the country should mean something. She has been so steady this season, when she has been healthy.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
Is the snark really necessary?

Y.O.P.B

He can't help it. He replies to every Tony post with snark. Then I call it on him (ok..I screwed it up, but i did try) and he actually has me on ignore.

Pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom