KML- 36 minutes- I think she answered anyone's qsts/doubters!!! | Page 3 | The Boneyard

KML- 36 minutes- I think she answered anyone's qsts/doubters!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Interesting; what do you find lacking in her form? Specifically?

I can't judge her form, but Tuck must have some pretty strong arms and soft hand. Her shots, even from 3pt range, seem like they come off her hand so easily, without much effort. A lot of other wbb players look like they are pushing with much more effort to get the ball to the basket.

Reaction Score
Surprisingly, I think Kia is the best passer on the team for mechanics. She may miss an open opportunity or mis-judge how fast an opponent can get into the passing lane, but I've yet to see her send a soft pass, attempt a sideline-to-sideline pass or pass into traffic like most freshmen (and some of their elders). I'm really psyched for when her understanding of the offense and her teammates matures.

Kia is good but no way even near KML in basketball IQ.

Geno-ista

Embracing the New Look!!!
Reaction Score
I can't judge her form, but Tuck must have some pretty strong arms and soft hand. Her shots, even from 3pt range, seem like they come off her hand so easily, without much effort. A lot of other wbb players look like they are pushing with much more effort to get the ball to the basket.
She won the McDonalds AA 3 pt shooting contest. I am not sure it did not include the guys also. As her confidence continues to increase, and she relaxes even more, she will begin to drain a lot of threes and 15-18 ft shots. Nothing she can't do, and we are finally seeing a healthy Morgan! :)

Geno-ista

Embracing the New Look!!!
Reaction Score
Kia is good but no way even near KML in basketball IQ.
I concur w Honk on this one- KML has a natural BB mentality like Kelly Farris. Nurse has great gifts, explosive burst, no fear, heart, but I'm not sure it's quite KML's. As usual, I could be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom