Votes: 30 22.4%
  • Ashlynn

Votes: 104 77.6%
  • Anyone else

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction Score
Too early to say, but my local girl Q needs to step it up! She has only 1 BE FOW award. :D
I am a big Q fan. Of the freshmen she does have the most upside yet to be achieved. I have every confidence she will get there. I miss the Afro Puffs. Plus they don't whip around like that extra-long ponytail.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
How about KK gets BE DPOY and Shade gets BE FOY. That sounds about right to me!
Ummm…

76C61C28-10C0-4AC1-8C45-AF62F4505C98.jpeg

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
How about KK gets BE DPOY and Shade gets BE FOY. That sounds about right to me!
I might have considered that possibility before Nika absolutely shut down SJ’s Unique Drake on Saturday. I suspect that Nika will also draw the defensive assignment vs ND’s mercurial freshman pg, Hannah Hidalgo. If Nika does a reasonable job containing Hidalgo, it’s case closed for BE DPOY.

Reaction Score
For opposing coaches it might be as simple as which of the two freshmen lights up their team when they play UConn. Of course, if they both light up an opponent that does present a dilemma…:oops:
FOY---Ask yourself: If you had a choice in a very tight scoring game--with Paige and Nika as potential point guards--Would you rather have KK or Ashlynn in the game?
In my Metis Tribe --we call Shades little Chief Sure Shot. ! She's the Annie Oakley of WCBB.
No disrespect to KK--for a Freshman, she is amazing. Her game reminds me of Rene Montgomery only at a speed twice as fast.

Reaction Score
For opposing coaches it might be as simple as which of the two freshmen lights up their team when they play UConn. Of course, if they both light up an opponent that does present a dilemma…:oops:
When Q Samuels settles into the College game, Now that ICE is broken for ICE and DeBerry making pro moves under the boards--i don't envy Geno's task. Poor Geno---born with an NC trophy in his hand.

Reaction Score
They 'cover' ASH and KK lights it up! Leave SHADE free and she makes "ashes" of your defense!
A great combo! I'm still in the CO-BE - FPOY awards. Not a competition... teammates ... a wonderful BLEND
of talent. GO FROSH, GO RED SHIRTED SOPH (ICE ). BTW, I'm looking forward to future games of
FIRE (ASHES) and ICE (cool play) with KK as the one who "assists" both of them to consistent success!!

Reaction Score
Because of her consistent offense, Shade to me appears to be the current leader. That being said, if KK continues to hit her 3-pointers at critical times, I reserve the right to change my vote.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Funny thing about this thread and poll - SNY posted it on their broadcast during the DePaul game and invited viewers to vote. Something like 75% vote for Ash.

One thing I noticed especially against DePaul - KK played the point and the rest played off the ball. For the most part. That meant KK had the ball in her hands to decide to drive to the basket (which she did unsuccessfully against DePaul - ragged game from her for that), but she was generally the one bringing the ball up and making initial decisions on the offense in the half court.

KK, it seems, won't score as much unless she's able to finish better around the basket with her drives...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom