KK Arnold video | Page 2 | The Boneyard

KK Arnold video

Reaction Score
UConn needs another great handling guard and KK fits perfectly. Paige is outstanding and Nikka very good, particularly when coming down the court at full speed. Ines tends to favor her right hand, not good when tightly guarded, and Fudd, while a good dribbler, plays shooting guard. When you see how many opposition guards get foul shots based on the ability to create contact, you can see the many areas KK will help with.

Reaction Score
UConn switches on every screen, and does it very well. Expect KK to occasionally be on someone who can shoot over her. If I was an opposing coach that's what I would be setting up.
it worked out ok for MoJeff and Crystal who were 2"-5" shorter so I think it will be OK.......

Reaction Score
KK reminds me of Moriah Jefferson, very quick and efficient.
I'm not sure that she will be as great a defender as MoJeff was but she's stronger and more adept at taking her defender to the basket.......if she can continue to improve her three-point shooting then she will be an offensive juggernaut......

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
KK reminds me of Moriah Jefferson, very quick and efficient.
Yes sir!!! One of my 3 ALL TIME favorite UConn players. :D Quick as a wink, and smooth as a baby's cheek. ;)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom