KK Arnold video | The Boneyard

KK Arnold video

Reaction Score
Showing a nice mid-range jumper

Enthusiastic! This young lady enjoys the game. Nice smile. I like her shooting form. A bit tricky with the second ball behind her back pass. Good peripheral vision. Seems like a Paige/Azzi type player.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Wow - she is already well spoken and polished. Talked about the UCONN team and other players stepping up and chemistry and camaraderie as if she was ALREADY on the team. What a great future team leader we have joining us next year!!!!!

Reaction Score
Enthusiastic! This young lady enjoys the game. Nice smile. I like her shooting form. A bit tricky with the second ball behind her back pass. Good peripheral vision. Seems like a Paige/Azzi type player.
What exactly is a Paige/Azzi type player. Seriously wanting to know what you mean.

Reaction Score
Excuse if I sound hyperbolic but when I see KK handle the rock it reminds me of Kyrie"s handle it's very tight and she it seems just like Kyrie she can get anywhere she wants on the floor. Can't wait to her and Paige and Azzi in a 3 guard offense Uconn could run the old lakers showtime offense especially with Ice as Kareem and Patterson as Worthy catching lobs and throwing it down....ok ok I am being hyperbolic or is it just excitement...lol

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
What an awesome young woman. UConn’s future is in good hands.
I could be wrong, but from what I see on these game and practice videos, KK looks like a “bucket” to me. :cool: We’ll see. It’s easy to see why Geno and staff like and recruited her.

Reaction Score
Excuse if I sound hyperbolic but when I see KK handle the rock it reminds me of Kyrie"s handle it's very tight and she it seems just like Kyrie she can get anywhere she wants on the floor.
It also reminds me of Christyn’s handle. She could also take the ball through crowds, was essentially untrappable, could put the ball behind her back to escape the press, pivot and spin in traffic. This was an underrated aspect of her game.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
What an awesome young woman. UConn’s future is in good hands.
KK comes in extremely skilled. Upon her arrival she will begin the 4 year process of honing, refining and polishing her game. She will get coaching at a level she's never had up to this point. The 22 year old senior KK won't look and thing like the young impressionable 18 year old freshman KK, and we'll get to watch that metamorphosis (thank goodness for spell check).

She's going to be fun to watch, and will soon become a fan favorite. Geno is going to have a hard time keeping her on the bench, especially if the scoring slows down or becomes stagnant. As other posters have commented, it appears that she has a mid-range jumper she can get anytime she wants it.

Reaction Score
What exactly is a Paige/Azzi type player. Seriously wanting to know what you mean.
You are right--they can't be explained. You simple have to see them and KNOW.

Reaction Score
KK will be the truth after 4 years. Rebirth of Moriah J at Uconn. What will she do with Paige and Ashlyn Shade?
Glory....

Reaction Score
She will spend the summer after her freshman season having to improve all aspects of her offense and defense if she is to replace Bueckers. :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
She will spend the summer after her freshman season having to improve all aspects of her offense and defense if she is to replace Bueckers. :rolleyes:
I’m getting a Rene Montgomery vibe with Arnold. That suits me just fine.

Reaction Score
I’m guessing a “very good player”! Surely that’s pretty clear!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom