KK Arnold, lol | Page 2 | The Boneyard

KK Arnold, lol

Reaction Score
So make the bet?

(For what it's worth, if you're doing extended celebrations, you're not getting back on defense. If you can think of specific examples where Connecticut players did that, let me know.)
This was a dead ball celebration, the game ended on the shot. How many times have you seen players celebrating going into a timeout. Here is an easy example from the Iowa game after Azzi's 3:

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
This was a dead ball celebration, the game ended on the shot. How many times have you seen players celebrating going into a timeout. Here is an easy example from the Iowa game after Azzi's 3:

Lol, she's running back with Nika who is also running back.

I stand by what I said. If a Connecticut player is celebrating rather than getting back on defense while the game it's in play, they wouldn't be on the court for very long.

Reaction Score
Lol, she's running back with Nika who is also running back.

I stand by what I said. If a Connecticut player is celebrating rather than getting back on defense while the game it's in play, they wouldn't be on the court for very long.
Running back? They are at half court because the whistle blew and then celebrate going back to the bench.

No one is contesting that if you celebrate instead of going back on defense you won't play but that has nothing to do with what KK did in that video so it seems off topic.

CL82

Reaction Score
Running back? They are at half court because the whistle blew and then celebrate going back to the bench.

No one is contesting that if you celebrate instead of going back on defense you won't play but that has nothing to do with what KK did in that video so it seems off topic.
Re-watch the video you posted. The whistle sounds just as they slap hands.

Re-watch the original video the jumping up in chest bumping is well the game is still in play.

Reaction Score
Rewatch the video. The whistle sounds just as they slap hands.
My point is it was a celebration. UConn players celebrate after shots, that isn't banned. In the KK Arnold video she didn't not get back on defense either.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
My point is it was a celebration. UConn players celebrate after shots, that isn't banned. In the KK Arnold video she didn't not get back on defense either.
She didn’t get back on defense because the game was over. See the post again - she hit the game winning shot

Reaction Score
She didn’t get back on defense because the game was over. See the post again - she hit the game winning shot
That is what I have been saying the last three posts. She didn't NOT get back on defense.

Dogstar

Of course I'm Sirius
Reaction Score
How abt...She didn't have to get on defense bcus with tht shot it was Game Set and match. No time on the clock.....GAME OVER!!

CL82

Reaction Score
I don't know, I kind of feel like you are meandering a little bit. In any event, I stand by my statement that celebrations during gameplay won't be, and never have been, acceptable to Geno. I also suspect that excessive celebration or celebration a team that demeaning an opponent won't be tolerable to him either.

Reaction Score
I don't know, I kind of feel like you are meandering a little bit. In any event, I stand by my statement that celebrations during gameplay won't be, and never have been, acceptable to Geno. I also suspect that excessive celebration or celebration a team that demeaning an opponent won't be tolerable to him either.
This wasn’t during “game play” is the point. A celebration like KK’s would be fine according to what Geno said last week.
And plenty celebrations have taken place during the game when the ball is dead like the AZZI/Paige “where was she going” moment during the Texas game. That is all im saying.

Reaction Score
Right!! KK may have to come out to UConn's first few practices in Catcher's "SHIN GUARDS and a MASK" until she gets used to playing with and being on the floor with Nika and Aaliyah. Why?.........because Nika and Aaliyah do knees and noses. Ouch! :eek:
It looks like KK is pretty tough so i think she will be ok !

Reaction Score
Boy we're really beating a dead horse here.
GIF by Leroy Patterson

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
She’s 17 and it’s not a game situation. She’s showing off for the camera
That's all it is!!! So what's the "hub bub", bub? smh. :eek:

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
Right!! KK may have to come out to UConn's first few practices in Catcher's "SHIN GUARDS and a MASK" until she gets used to playing with and being on the floor with Nika and Aaliyah. Why?.........because Nika and Aaliyah do knees and noses. Ouch! :eek:
Maybe she can use Aaliyah's mask. :D

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Maybe she can use Aaliyah's mask. :D
Gus, that would only work if she's hit in the nose or face. She gets hit on the side/back of her head. :confused: Oops, I'm sorry. I thought you were referring to my comment about Caroline. Yes. KK could use Aaliyah's mask.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom