KK Arnold, lol | The Boneyard

KK Arnold, lol

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
KK represents the worst kind of player you can go against. A player that smiles and grins at you the entire time they're handing you your butt, and making you look silly. No one likes to be embarrassed......... No one!! :mad:

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
KK represents the worst kind of player you can go against. A player that smiles and grins at you the entire time they're handing you your butt, and making you look silly. No one likes to be embarrassed......... No one!! :mad:
I guess a lot of teams are going to be embarrassed next when they face UConn. The only one on the team that might not be smiling the whole game might be Nika. But who knows, Nika does smile when the team does something great, so she might be smiling more than usual.:D

Reaction Score
I think Nika will be smiling too. She’s not losing her position to a freshman, and she’ll love playing D against KK in practice. That’s where they’ll bond. And what are the odds KK’s parents sit next to Azzi’s parents at all the games?

sun

Reaction Score
KK must have a superior percentage of fast twitch muscle bundles.
She's the definition of a go-go girl.
She's built low to the ground which helps her maneuver & to avoid steals, and she can help open up the lane to allow dishing the ball back and all around to help others get open shots.
Between her and Ice, they can help promote a mid-range game.

Reaction Score
Mad skills. :) The shots will fall

I already love this young lady! Her charisma. Fearless attitude. The confidence. That competitive fire. OMG!! KK strikes me as the kind of player that can have a "bad" game, but you would never know it because she would be doing all of the other intangible things out on the floor. We got a well-rounded young lady coming to UConn. I can't wait!!

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Is it better when KK does it? :rolleyes: Perspective is everything

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Or Aaliyah! :D
Right!! KK may have to come out to UConn's first few practices in Catcher's "SHIN GUARDS and a MASK" until she gets used to playing with and being on the floor with Nika and Aaliyah. Why?.........because Nika and Aaliyah do knees and noses. Ouch! :eek:

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I personally am old school and subscribe to the "don't call attention to yourself and let you play do the talking for you" school of behavior, but that approach does not seem to be the style these days. I'm ok with exuberance for a good play and celebrating with your teammates IF it doesn't show up the other team or individual players on the other team.

Reaction Score
Want to make a side bet that she won't be doing that more than once at UConn?
I've seen players on UConn celebrate after baskets a lot over the years. Geno said he doesn't care as long as they can handle getting it back.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I've seen players on UConn celebrate after baskets a lot over the years. Geno said he doesn't care as long as they can handle getting it back.
So make the bet?

(For what it's worth, if you're doing extended celebrations, you're not getting back on defense. If you can think of specific examples where Connecticut players did that, let me know.)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom