Kiki Rice’s (2022) Top 11 | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Kiki Rice’s (2022) Top 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Her and Shay Bollin in '22 would be an outstanding class for Duke. I peeped you about Bollin a few days ago.
For some reason I seem to remember Kiki and two other top 100 recruits, one of them also very highly ranked listing Yale. Wouldn't that be interesting.
I think Kiki has family ties to Yale. A Yale degree might get you a higher yearly salary then a WNBA check, and maybe even an oversees bball job, even though the WNBA is probably the more fun job.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
For some reason I seem to remember Kiki and two other top 100 recruits, one of them also very highly ranked listing Yale. Wouldn't that be interesting.
I think Kiki has family ties to Yale. A Yale degree might get you a higher yearly salary then a WNBA check, and maybe even an oversees bball job, even though the WNBA is probably the more fun job.
Kiki's father John played basketball at Yale.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score

Yes, Kiki has family ties to Yale. Both Mom and Dad graduated from Yale. In addition, both are CEOs.

I guess Yalies don't look at Princeton (or Harvard), even if many people think the basketball program is better.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
what is so special about the number 10?
Base 10 is the standard system for denoting integer and non-integer numbers.
10 fingers/10 toes
basketball hoop is at 10 feet and 10 players on the court
Sun, Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupitor, Saturn, Neptune, Uranus, Pluto = 10
Ten Commandments
Bo Derek.

Basically all life centers around 10.

Reaction Score
10 fingers/10 toes
Ten Commandments
Bo Derek.

Correct. 10 piece McNuggets. 4.49. I like our chances.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
When did most of you start thinking about college choices and how many schools did you apply to? For me it was mid junior year and the number of schools was 7 - friends applied to 4-10 schools. And I did not have 50+ coaches sending me recruiting crap every week since freshman year in HS. I had no clue what I really wanted in a school and ultimately finished my degree at a school I had never considered in HS.

I see no problem with a 15 or 16 year old in publishing a list of 15 schools so that the amount of mail received and twitter posts might drop by 66% or more from the schools I have no interest in. And I have no problem with that same person for keeping options open for 10+ schools, most of which I have not yet visited and have only seen a few games played on TV and whose current roster will change dramatically before I arrive. (Especially in a pandemic universe where travel is problematic and college environments are changing monthly.

And for recent posters in this thread that think the list is current - do check the date of the original post - this list was published 12 months ago

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
She attends the very prestigous Sidwell Friends.

Her father, John Rice, went to Yale and Harvard Business. He is the Founder and CEO of Management Leadership for Tomorrow and is listed among the Forbes Top 30 Social Entrepeneurs. He played at Yale and reportedly was a participant in Obama`s exclusive basketball pickup games while he was in the White House.

Her mother, Andrea Rice, is Managing Director of Management Leadership for Tomorrow. She graduated from Yale (played tennis) and has a MBA from Stanford. She is a Board Member of the Tennis Hall of Fame.

Both parents have resumes as long as your arm, accomplishments and positions held that are too numerous to mention.

John`s high profile sister, Susan Rice, is a Stanford grad and earned a Phd. from Oxford as a Rhodes Scholar. She is currently Director of the United States Domestic Policy Council. She is the former U. N. Ambassador and U.S. National Security Advisor.

Her grandfather was a Federal Reserve Governor and her grandmother is referred to as the "mother of Pell Grants".

Power family doesn`t begin to describe the Rice family. Part of the Washington D.C. elite.

Could she end up at UConn? Sure.

But to me this pedigree shouts Stanford (most likely) or Duke.

MooseJaw

Bullmoose#1
Reaction Score
10 fingers/10 toes
Ten Commandments
Bo Derek.

For a number of years my life centered around Bo Derek, so I get your point. :cool:

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
I'm sensing a lot of "you kids get off my lawn" in these comments.

Sorry, 10 is not the ultimate number. It's 42. Ask Deep Thought, it really is the answer to life, the universe and everything.

Reaction Score
I'm sensing a lot of "you kids get off my lawn" in these comments.

Sorry, 10 is not the ultimate number. It's 42. Ask Deep Thought, it really is the answer to life, the universe and everything.
I thought it was 3x + 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger