Kibitzer UConn-Xavier Badass thread | The Boneyard

Kibitzer UConn-Xavier Badass thread

Reaction Score
what she said yes GIF by TipsyElves.com

I agree with Nika getting the badass.

Reaction Score
The definition of a badass should be provided as it is obvious many take it to mean something different.
For myself Paige was badass with the pass to CW that few could make or attempt. That and going out after turning her ankle to get back in asap and with in seconds drain a three.

Can we have a team BA ball? CW, Ono, AE, Nika all played well and had their moments along with Evina as a facilitator again.
Should we have a felon award for rebounds and steals Nika would have got that today. Then again Evina would have been in contention for that one also. ;)

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
The definition of a badass should be provided as it is obvious many take it to mean something different.
To paraphrase the late Justice Stewart, I can't define it, but I know it when I see. (FWIW, the ambiguity of the term is part of the charm of the Bad Ass threads.)
Should we have a felon award for rebounds and steals
Sure, it's your idea...run with it. Define it however you see fit and post a name, or you could do a post game poll with a few choices. Whatever feels right to you.

Shorty Dee

Number 1 UConn fan
Reaction Score
My badass award goes to Christyn and Aaliyah. Honable mention goes to Paige.

Reaction Score
I'm going to go with one only: AE. She was a complete and total bad ass in this game!

Honorable mention to NM. She goes after rebounds the way a hound goes after a fox! She may be the toughest player we have..mentally and physically.

Reaction Score
I would have AE for playing above her averages, and Paige for playing while hurt.

Reaction Score
IMO, too many people place too much emphasis on high scorers. They do so when selecting something like POG, All-American, and NPOY.

CW did have a nice game and scored the most points but I don't think she played overall as well as she did against SJU. AE is improving every game and was the "badass" of the Xavier game.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom