Kibitzer Memorial Badass Award | The Boneyard

Kibitzer Memorial Badass Award

Majic Hands

https://www.neumi.com/jkvetter
Reaction Score
I give a thumbs up for every post in this thread that just pick's one player.

Most of this season I haven't posted who was the BasAss of the game. Looking at the overall games there have been several each game.

Nika was the player of the game. Deserving so even if I can't quit seeing her pass up a fast break undefended layup for a really hard defended missed shot by Aaliyah.

Seriously doubt anyone is going to remember this but for me going forward until the tournament, I'm not going with Paige, Aaliyah, Nika, or Aubrey if she's able to return. These players IMO should do what they do every time they step onto the court.

Paige as the announcers like to say does Paige things. I think that should apply to the other three mentioned.

My pick for BadAss tonight is. . .
Ashlynn Shade.

Brewski

To infinity and beyond!
Reaction Score
When Coach Geno immediately looked to Shade to go shoot those technical free throws, you know he now trusts her and her game. That's why she has taken over for Nika as the minutes leader on the team. I go with Ashlynn Shade today.

PacoSwede

Creeker in fact
Reaction Score
When Coach Geno immediately looked to Shade to go shoot those technical free throws, you know he now trusts her and her game. That's why she has taken over for Nika as the minutes leader on the team. I go with Ashlynn Shade today.
could be she doesn't have the road damage nika has accumulated in 3+ years. ash has a pristine body and is fully capable. ... nika deserves the rest at her advanced age. ;)

Reaction Score
I'm sympathetic to Ash and Nika. Nevertheless I have to cast my vote for KK, not just for her scoring, but mainly for driving Kelsey Ransom crazy on defense.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom