Kibitzer Memorial Badass Award | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Kibitzer Memorial Badass Award

Reaction Score
It seems fitting that our super seniors share this award (although a larger percentage goes to Lou). Lou has been our steady eddy, and Dorka has averaged a double double. Without them, our season would have been a disaster; with them, the team won 31 games and stayed in the top ten all year. Without them, this game would have been an embarrassing blowout; with them, we kept it close enough to have chances. I’m going to miss both of them very much. Badass players. Special people.

Reaction Score
When Geno walked out onto the court when Lou went down, I thought ,"Man, she's been the one that's been hot for us so far." And when her points brought the game to within 5 and then the lead was quickly erased, my heart broke for her, because she was fighting through the pain for a chance.

Reaction Score
I would say Nika. Nika had the toughest job...getting the ball over the half court line in under 10 seconds with a extremely tough full court press. She didnt have much help and in the second half she just took it herself. As soon as she got the ball inbounds she took off full bore and broke the press just about everytime in the 2nd half.

Reaction Score
I thought there wasn't supposed to be one if they lost.
But .... Lou Lopez Senechal was a badass for the game and for the YEAR. !! Dorka is the Everyready Battery... she
keeps on producting those double doubles.... a SWEET bad ass. Go Dorka, GO Lou. Best wishes in the WNBA and
in live, Z P.S. Jonathan will miss you Dorka !!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom