Kibitzer Memorial Badass Award | The Boneyard

Kibitzer Memorial Badass Award

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
It’s close, I would’ve given it to Dorka for the double double, but Aubrey’s block at the end was pretty badass.
There Can Be Only One Highlander GIF

Reaction Score
Man, it’s tough. Both Dorka and Aubrey deserve it, but Aubrey down the stretch for the win.

Reaction Score
Obviously Juhasz and Griffin, but some mention should be made of Muhl crashing to the ground with an apparent ankle injury, coming out, retying her shoe and tightening her ankle brace, and putting herself back in the game. I hope it's nothing serious; I've said before she's our most indispensable player (of course all five are now, and Griffin and Edwards were banged up during the game too).

Reaction Score
A shared plaque this one for Dorka and Aubrey. With a nod to Aubrey for the "you can fool me once but not twice" ball off the back and then the pay back. Simply bad ass. ;)

Majic Hands

https://www.neumi.com/jkvetter
Reaction Score
Wow. I must have saw things differently tonight. I've tended to be in agreement with the opinion on this thread.

Yes. Dorka did yeoman type work tonight.

Aubrey created my favorite play of the night. Seeing the ball inbounded off Aubrey's backside for an easy layup, and I suspect anticipating the joy of later playing the replay over and over with friends and the word. Not only did her shot get blocked by the intended victim, the victim retrieved the ball!!

But for me Nicka was the BadAss of the night.

Nope. Can't explain why. Just felt she was really driving tonight.

Reaction Score
Nika! Rolled her ankle and got back in the game. I bet she's real sore this morning. Nika is also becoming UConn's "go to" 3-point shooter. :)

Reaction Score
Dorka was the Badass for the game, with Aubrey rallying to make it close down the stretch run...

And, just in case no one else has mentioned her, please meet Ayanna Patterson, 5 rebounds, a block and an assist in her short stint on the court... Ayanna will be a BA for many games to come in seasons to come (and, if she can find a way to score a few points, possibly crucial to the Huskies as they close out this season).

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom