Kibitzer Memorial Badass Award | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Kibitzer Memorial Badass Award

Majic Hands

https://www.neumi.com/jkvetter
Reaction Score
Last game I couldn't tag anyone with the Badass award. . . Tonight a real case could be made for any single player.

Did Amari just have her best game, Ever?
Did Inês just have her best game to this point?

Going with Amari! The girl deserves a thumbs up for the work she's obviously been doing.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
No need to pick one!!
Um, but that’s kind of the thing we do in this thread..

Still, the double double twins have made it impossible to choose between them again:

1674013376351.png

I mean how do you differentiate between that? So I going with dual badasses again, Aaliyah and Dorka.

Honorable mention, goes to Aubrey Griffin with 22 points but “only” 8 rebounds.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Everybody was magnificent and the Badass goes to the TEAM. One of UCONN's best game to date. To pick a single player would do disservice to the other players on the team. THIS WAS TRULY A TEAM EFFORT, SO I VOTE FOR THE ENTIRE TEAM. GO HUSKIES!!!

Reaction Score
To me Nika was the BA, she had 13 assists, which should have been 17, she also was instrumental in the guarding of Park-Lane who went 4-15 and 0-5 from behind the arc for only 9 points. Both Nika and Aubrey played 37 minutes.
Nika with a little help from her friends shut down one of the best PGs in the country and dished 13 assists while doing so. That defensive effort isn't as sexy as scoring points and rebounds, but it is worthy of a BA award. However, I'm giving my BA award to Amari. I hope the lightbulb finally clicked on that it's more fun to play the game than to cheerlead from the bench.

That assist to Inês while not moving her pivot cheek :) had me laughing. Plus Inês had the presence of mind to break to the basket with Amari sitting on the floor? That's priceless.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
There were quite a few great efforts & performances tonight which could be characterized as Badass, but I think it’s self evident that there was only one “Badass Assist”
Welcome to the party, Amari!
To me, that play is worthy of being featured on ESPN’s plays of the week. You haven’t seen a similar play like that this year in WCBB, and that play was not practiced or rehearsed. A great play on both ends.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom