Kibitzer Memorial Badass Award | The Boneyard

Kibitzer Memorial Badass Award

Reaction Score
I go with Aaliyah! She was a beast!

credit to all of the others too. Three players over 20. 2 double doubles. Two more close to a double double. Five in double digits. Nika with 13 assists! Only 10 turnovers!

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
The stats for everybody were astonishing. 5 in double figures, 2 double doubles, Nika with 13 assists, Deberry and Griff great great games. Shooting 57% and 65% from trey. Im praying that Azzi Caroline and Patterson can see minutes this weekend. We are really really really good. A Healthy UConn Team may not loose for a few years.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
The starting 5 all played great. But this Bad Ass goes to Amari, who finally showed all of us, and more importantly Geno, just what she's capable of. I had mentioned some time ago that Amari is the X-factor for the Huskies in potential matchups in March against the towering front lines of Stanford & SC. Tonight, she gave us all hope!!!

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
Just some thoughts of where would we be. Fans are talking about where would we be without Lou. We Aaliyah Griff and Dorka have stepped up big time. They are at another level mentally. Nika oh my gosh a leader. Next up for Nika is a pull up jumper. Nikas attitude is contagious. Now Amari with a big game. Im hoping this is the confidence she needed. Amari played HS on a team where she was the tallest player in the league and the league was not the highest level. Im hoping this game shows us shes on her way to being something special.

Reaction Score
I'm going with Dorka!

1. Do my job as center and get a double double? Check!
2. No Azzi or Caroline? I'll go out on the perimeter and make some threes at a really high percentage and open the floor for Lou. Check!

Total Badass.

Shorty Dee

Number 1 UConn fan
Reaction Score
My badass award goes to Aaliyah, Aubrey and Dorka. Honable mention goes to the rest of the team who were able hit the floor this game. I have an extra award for Amari.....she scored in double figures and had a BADASS assist to Ines!!!!

Reaction Score
Aaliyah is the bad ass tonight but as many have said, UConn is so much more than one player.
Then there is the but, but, I'm on my butt pass. That is deserving of ESPN top 10 tomorrow rather than the constant NBA men's dunks or hockey goal that scored but meaningless.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
To me Nika was the BA, she had 13 assists, which should have been 17, she also was instrumental in the guarding of Park-Lane who went 4-15 and 0-5 from behind the arc for only 9 points. Both Nika and Aubrey played 37 minutes.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom