Kibitzer Memorial Badass Award | The Boneyard

Kibitzer Memorial Badass Award

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Dorka was great tonight, but I'm going with Aubrey as the BA. She really stepped up from the opening tip to set the tone for the Huskies.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Aubrey. She set the tone early and put an end to any thoughts Xavier might have had regarding an upset. Frankly, she intimidated the heck out of them in the first quarter.
Yep crazy athleticism plus popping back up after being undercut? Anus horribilis.

Honorable mention Dorka. Tip of the cap to Aaliyah, for diving into the stands.

Shorty Dee

Number 1 UConn fan
Reaction Score
My badass award goes to Aubrey, Coach Chris "C.D." Dailey and Dorka. Aubrey got them started, and she was in beast mode. She scored 19 points Head Associate Coach "C.D." is as badass as they come.....look at her record....17-0. Dorka was in beast mode, and taking NO prisoners!! She added 18 points and 17 rebounds.

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
My vote is for Aubrey -- when everybody else was going off the rails in the first five minutes, Aubrey was the one who had it together. And she did a great job pretending that nothing had happened to her when she was severely undercut in the second quarter. Just to get up from that is the epitome of badassedness.

Dorka was player of the game.

Reaction Score
For Aubrey to come back this season, play so aggressively on offense after having major back surgery is totally badass. I was so relieved when she got up after that undercut. Thank God she was okay. Then she continued to play aggressively. I can't imagine most people would have that in them. She just loves playing the game. So she is just generally a badass.

She had another great game tonight but I gotta give the nod to Dorka as the Badass tonight

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Dorka, she had some problems in the beginning, but took over when she was needed. She had 18 points, 17 rebounds, 4 blocks, 2 assists and a steal.

Reaction Score
Yep crazy athleticism plus popping back up after being undercut? Anus horribilis.

Honorable mention Dorka. Tip of the cap to Aaliyah, for diving into the stands.
I see what you did there. :)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom