Kibitzer Memorial Badass Award | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Kibitzer Memorial Badass Award

Reaction Score
As much as I love Lou's overall game, I gotta give this one to Carol. Love, love seeing the effort. Now if she can only get her head away from an opponent's elbow...
I know some of you will hate me for this BUT, Did you actually watch the first half?? As good as Caroline was in the second half, I saw a ton bad passes, getting beat on Defense and sluggish hustle in the first half. She DEFINITELY did a 180 in the second half. so let the beat down commence.....:p;)

Reaction Score
I agree with everything said here about Lou and Caroline (in her case the minuses along with the GREAT plusses) and I was happy to see Dorka as an Honorable Mention.

But was anyone watching Edwards? The stats weren't there but this lady worked that middle like a wrecking crew as well as taking the high post and as usual handling the ball outside as a pretty good imitation of a guard when needed. Just a ho-hum game for her. But I'm not sure UConn can have an offensive game like this, which Geno and others have referred to as a "guards' game" without her presence in the middle.

Dogstar

Of course I'm Sirius
Reaction Score
I know some of you will hate me for this BUT, Did you actually watch the first half?? As good as Caroline was in the second half, I saw a ton bad passes, getting beat on Defense and sluggish hustle in the first half. She DEFINITELY did a 180 in the second half. so let the beat down commence.....:p;)
I noticed the same thg, particularly the first half, the Head Coach must've gave her a subtle suggestion to get in gear bcus she played so much better and in sync in the second half, also for the second game in a row the trainers applied a ice bag to the side of her head , nothing to worry abt being tht she came back in (?)

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
So happy Caroline is back to normal.
New Girl Facepalm GIF by HULU

Caroline also committed a team high 5 turnovers that hurt UConn. She is making increment progre but she is far from “back to normal”…

Reaction Score
As much as I love Lou's overall game, I gotta give this one to Carol. Love, love seeing the effort. Now if she can only get her head away from an opponent's elbow...
How come with the avatar of LOU didn't vote for Her!? Badass is LOUuuuu ! She is primarily a player for Offense but I was more impressed with her Defense, her effort and performance. This Badass award is for her defense on top of her game high 21points !!!

Majic Hands

https://www.neumi.com/jkvetter
Reaction Score
Caroline gets my thumb up for badass of this game.
Surgery, recovery, busting it every game as hard as she can for as long as she can. Her best game this year. And filled the stat sheet.

Gotta love Lou. She adapted and overcame the challenge. Happy to say Lou's game tonight is becoming what I expect. Yep. Lou came in with her lunchbox and went to work. But I gotta go with Caroline tonight.

Reaction Score
Lou yes then HM Caroline ..
I hold my breath every time Caroline gets near a defender. I'm concerned that she ices the right side of her head whenever the camera is on her on the bench. I realize that I'm basing my reaction on what the camera shows and there very well might be times that she isn't icing her head, but yikes.......

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
I have to go with Caroline today. Lou had a great game. Caroline toughed it out for 38 minutes still not 100% and made some key plays.

Reaction Score
Yes Gordo, I'm 100% serious and NO, I'm not a hater, just a former Hoops player for many years who understands the game. Her hustle WAS sluggish not lazy as you are implying ,JUST FACT! As I stated , SHE upped her game in the second half! So........

Reaction Score
Mrs. Kib here.

First, ditto on Lou.

Second, both CheeseDanish and I want to express our appreciation at this board and in particular, TonyC for keeping Kibitzer's memory alive.

Third, after over a year of waiting, we finally have a date for Kibitzer's final jump. He will be interred with honors at Arlington on March 6th at 11am. I know the Boneyard will be there with us in spirit. Go Huskies and Go Airborne!
Mrs. Kib here.

First, ditto on Lou.

Second, both CheeseDanish and I want to express our appreciation at this board and in particular, TonyC for keeping Kibitzer's memory alive.

Third, after over a year of waiting, we finally have a date for Kibitzer's final jump. He will be interred with honors at Arlington on March 6th at 11am. I know the Boneyard will be there with us in spirit. Go Huskies and
Mrs. Kib here.

First, ditto on Lou.

Third, after over a year of waiting, we finally have a date for Kibitzer's final jump. He will be interred with honors at Arlington on March 6th at 11am. I know the Boneyard will be there with us in spirit. Go Huskies and Go Airborne!
Mrs. Kib here.

First, ditto on Lou.

Baby Hat GIF

Salutes and a thank you to Kibitzer for his service. Arlington is for heroes, may he Rest In Peace.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom