Kibitzer Memorial Badass Award | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Kibitzer Memorial Badass Award

Reaction Score
Nike Nika Nika
142109580_MUSIC_TONES_400px.gif
is my choice by showing when scoring is needed and the defense disrespects her it is game on! The first double double is a bonus to her great defense.

vtcwbuff

Civil War Buff
Reaction Score
Nika for sure. Double double and shut down Park-Lane
Park-Lane scored 17 points. Less than her season average, but a zip code away from a shut down. If anyone wants to see a shut down look at last year's game.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Park-Lane scored 17 points. Less than her season average, but a zip code away from a shut down. If anyone wants to see a shut down look at last year's game.
Park-Lane scored most of those points when Nika was not guarding her. I believe that Nika held her to only 7 points when she was playing her.

My BA is a tie, Nika and Dorka, they both had double/doubles for the win.

Reaction Score
NIKA!!! She makes the Energizer Bunny look bad. She keeps on going and going and going on defense and offense with her assists and today her scoring......16 points and 12 assists. In a land slide......NIKA. GO HUSKIES!!!

Reaction Score
Park-Lane scored 17 points. Less than her season average, but a zip code away from a shut down.
When UConn was establishing what the game would be, she was shut down. Later, she was welcome to take as many shots from way beyond the the 3 point line as she wanted, and why risk fouling on her streaks toward the basket or otherwise, to no real UConn benefit?

Not to take anything away from Park-Lane, a great talent, she took what she could get and it took that greatness to do as well as she did. But she was handled.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom