Kibitzer Memorial Badass Award | The Boneyard

Kibitzer Memorial Badass Award

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
I'm with Centerstream. Nika was dared repeatedly to shoot and she did, successfully. Nika (and Aubrey) made Park-Lane's life difficult.

Caroline took a huge step forward. She sank a couple of threes and her shots looked good coming out of her hand even when they missed. Plus she made some of those cuts that thrill us all and finished them.

Shorty Dee

Number 1 UConn fan
Reaction Score
My badass award goes to Aaliyah, Coach C.D. and Nika. Aaliyah had another solid game, and she continues to play in beast mode. Coach C.D. with her fierce record 15-0.....how many Head Associate Coaches can say that?! Nika had an amazing game with a double-double in scoring and assist. Nika also shut down Lauren Park-Lane....what a game by her!!!!

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I’m going to buck trend and go with Aubrey Griffin. That was one hell of a fall, especially for a kid who had back surgery last year. To shake it off and keep playing? Badass.

My honorable mention goes to Caroline Ducharme. She’s been struggling with coming back from injuries all season long. In today’s game she put that behind her and played aggressively.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
To me, while at the game, Dorka was a stat line stuffer who was all Over the floor affecting the game with picks, screens and boxing out to got with her own double-double of 10 pts, 11 reb, 2 blocks, 2 steals, 4 assists, only 1 turnover and ZERO fouls in 27 min of play time.

Reaction Score
NIKA! Did an excellent job on Park-Lane. A chunk of Park-Lane's scores occurred when Nika wasn't on the floor or got switched off with someone else guarding Park-Lane. HM is about a 4 way tie.

Let's not overlook that CD (the original) is now the most winningest coach in WCBB history (min 15 games).

Reaction Score
Maybe it's me, but SNY's choice usually seems to be the player with the highest point total.

While I'm known for my Aaliyah bias;), Nika and Dorka's double doubles were both deserving of the recognition.

Reaction Score
Gotta go with Nika in this one. Double Double. And, maybe most importantly, by her actions she told Seton Hall and Coach Bozella... You want to play off of me and jam the lane to keep Aaliyah and Dorka from beating you... Well, I'll just show you how bad that idea is... and she proceeded to sink multiple 3s and make double digit assists. Great Game.

Reaction Score
I’m going to buck trend and go with Aubrey Griffin. That was one hell of a fall, especially for a kid who had back surgery last year. To shake it off and keep playing? Badass.

My honorable mention goes to Caroline Ducharme. She’s been struggling with coming back from injuries all season long. In today’s game she put that behind her and played aggressively.
I agree with Carline as HM!

Reaction Score
So many to choose from! I 'll go for a team award! Even Ines with
no points was coming back from a sprain. Ines had four assists in
10 minutes. If my math is correct, she could have 16 assists and
break NIKA'S record (a little humor, but she did very well). Did
you also note the Yanna was two for two from the free throw
line and now has a Free throw percentage for the year of 83+ percent. GO TEAM!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom