Kibitzer Memorial Badass Award | The Boneyard

Kibitzer Memorial Badass Award

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Aliyah, Dorka are both good choices, but it takes a Badass to come back from back surgery and play with energy, athleticism and confidence. Aubrey Griffin is tonight’s badass.

Reaction Score
Aubrey should be a starter. But then I have problem to remove one of the current 5 starters.

I like the energy Aubrey and Ayanna bring off the bench together. The bigger question is, assuming she’s healthy by Monday, does Caroline start or Lou?

Reaction Score
I like the energy Aubrey and Ayanna bring off the bench together. The bigger question is, assuming she’s healthy by Monday, does Caroline start or Lou?
It'd be really hard for Caroline to play her first competition (including scrimmages) against a team like Texas, so it should be Lou. I'd expect Caroline to show some rust... and that's if she's even playing.

Agreed re Ayanna and Aubrey!

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Even of healthy, she will be rusty. She will come off the bench for a while imo

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
I'm with Zarathustra. Aubrey looked great out there, and that just bodes so well for the season. Assuming Caroline is available soon, that means, depending on how any game is going, UConn can bring in instant offense (Caroline or Lou) and/or instant defense with the first substitution.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
I was delighted to see how Aubrey played...solid minutes...she just looked sleek...fast/smooth.
Hit a pull-up...a trey..beautiful drives to the hoop...energy both ends of the court. She was one of many for the award
last night. Showed some of her 'high school' game as touted by a few here who saw her play in Ossining.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom