Kibitzer in VA Hospital -- Now back! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Kibitzer in VA Hospital -- Now back!

Reaction Score
Mrs Kib called to let me know he's doing alright. Apparently it has something to do with his blood pressure and he passed out. From what she told me its happened before. So they took him to the VA hospital in West Haven. With the forecast tomorrow I dont think he will be home to maybe the earliest over the weekend. She said he was very upset that he missed the game. LOL Good Ole Kib
Next time you contact him give him my best and concern for his speedy recovery.

Reaction Score
Kib,
Leave the nurses alone and get well soon.
Now that is terrible: Leaving nurses alone takes all the fun out of being in the hospital.
From a personal view: The VA and Military Nurses are the best of the best; caring with real concern, I have great respect and love for the Nurses in the Military/VA they and Doctors are the real heros of all wars.

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
Sending major good mojo your way! (You need not salute him)...

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Good poster and great guy. Get well soon, Kib. Said a prayer for you.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Best wishes for a speedy and complete recovery. The Boneyard is there with you in spirit. You're not alone. As others have already suggested, your absence here is conspicuous. When they release you, and you're ready to come back, the door is open, and we've left the light on for you. We hope to have you back in the fold soon. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Given the hospital gowns, I suspect he will do the first. Best wishes for the second!

True. Those hospital gowns, if not worn and secured correctly, can cause one a bit of embarrassment, especially if one takes regular strolls up and down the hallways. :eek:

Reaction Score
Mrs Kib called to let me know he's doing alright. Apparently it has something to do with his blood pressure and he passed out. From what she told me its happened before. So they took him to the VA hospital in West Haven. With the forecast tomorrow I dont think he will be home to maybe the earliest over the weekend. She said he was very upset that he missed the game. LOL Good Ole Kib
At least Kibs you can watch the replay on Boneyard. Just make sure you use a laptop not your phone

Reaction Score
Kib -
I'm new to the boneyard and do not know you personally. But I really like your posts and want to add my get well wishes. I found out about my high blood pressure by passing out over 20 years ago. The operative part of that comment is "over 20 years ago". I'm still here and with a pill a day and no more pass outs, still going strong. Just keep getting really, really, really better. You know that many really betters should make you the best, sort of like that other guy all of us around here admire so much.

JS

Reaction Score
David, my get-better wish for you is this:

Stop reverting to your original handle and get back to your loquacious ways.*

Reaction Score
That is terrific news, congratulations on being speedier than speedy on that recovery!

Reaction Score
Hope you get back on your feet soon Kibs! Sending love and prayers from UConn Nation!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom