Kibitzer Bad-Ass Award - UCONN vs. Michigan State | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Kibitzer Bad-Ass Award - UCONN vs. Michigan State

Bad-Ass award for UCONN vs. MSU

• Azura Stevens - double double (25/16) - set the tone in the 1st half

• Napheesa Collier - force on both sides of the ball - double double AND 5 steals / 4 assists / 3 blks

• Kia Nurse - 3 point shot off in 1st half, came on strong in 2nd half

• Crystal Dangerfield - double-double in points/assists with only ONE turnover...

Results are only viewable after voting.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Yeah, okay, but so what if Crystal missed that last no-look pass, she stayed in the driver's seat for that high-speed express and had some fun along the way.

More often than not, that pass is made. A player on defense just made a good play, and anticipated it.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Probably I am wrong but I thought she said "In & Out Burgers". Maybe my bias? :D

No bias eebmg, you heard her correctly. When I heard her say that, my initial reaction was oh, you poor dear. She had never had an In N Out burger before. For those of you in other parts of the country that have never heard of In N Out burgers, it's a family owned string of restaurants. In N Out food is very popular. You can't go through their drive through without enduring a long line, regardless of the hour of the day. My whole family loves In N out burgers. It's much better than McDonald's. :)

In-N-Out Burger is an American regional chain of fast food restaurants with locations primarily in the American Southwest and Pacific coast.[2] It was founded in Baldwin Park, California in 1948 by Harry Snyder and Esther Snyder. The chain is currently headquartered in Irvine, California and has slowly expanded outside Southern California into the rest of California, as well as into Arizona, Nevada, Utah, Texas, and Oregon. The current owner is Lynsi Snyder, the Snyders' only grandchild.

As the chain has expanded, it has opened several distribution centers in addition to its original Baldwin Park location. The new facilities, located in Lathrop, California; Phoenix, Arizona; Draper, Utah; and Dallas, Texas will provide for potential future expansion into other parts of the country.[3][4][5]

In-N-Out Burger has resisted franchising its operations or going public; one reason is the prospect of quality or customer consistency being compromised by excessively rapid business growth.[6] The company's business practices have been noted for employee-centered personnel policies. For example, In-N-Out is one of the few fast food chains in the United States to pay its employees more than state and federally mandated minimum wage guidelines – starting at US$11.00 per hour in California, as of May 2017.[7] The In-N-Out restaurant chain has developed a highly loyal customer base,[8][9][10] and has been rated as one of the top fast food restaurants in several customer satisfaction surveys.[11][12][13]

home_SantaNella.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
No bias eebmg, you heard her correctly. When I heard her say that, my initial reaction was oh, you poor dear. She had never had an In N Out burger before. For those of you in other parts of the country that have never heard of In N Out burgers, it's a family owned string of restaurants. In N Out food is very popular. You can't go through their drive through without enduring a long line, regardless of the hour of the day. My whole family loves In N out burgers. It's much better than McDonald's. :)

In-N-Out Burger is an American regional chain of fast food restaurants with locations primarily in the American Southwest and Pacific coast.[2] It was founded in Baldwin Park, California in 1948 by Harry Snyder and Esther Snyder. The chain is currently headquartered in Irvine, California and has slowly expanded outside Southern California into the rest of California, as well as into Arizona, Nevada, Utah, Texas, and Oregon. The current owner is Lynsi Snyder, the Snyders' only grandchild.

As the chain has expanded, it has opened several distribution centers in addition to its original Baldwin Park location. The new facilities, located in Lathrop, California; Phoenix, Arizona; Draper, Utah; and Dallas, Texas will provide for potential future expansion into other parts of the country.[3][4][5]

In-N-Out Burger has resisted franchising its operations or going public; one reason is the prospect of quality or customer consistency being compromised by excessively rapid business growth.[6] The company's business practices have been noted for employee-centered personnel policies. For example, In-N-Out is one of the few fast food chains in the United States to pay its employees more than state and federally mandated minimum wage guidelines – starting at US$11.00 per hour in California, as of May 2017.[7] The In-N-Out restaurant chain has developed a highly loyal customer base,[8][9][10] and has been rated as one of the top fast food restaurants in several customer satisfaction surveys.[11][12][13]

home_SantaNella.jpg
“the In and Out Burger is over on Cameron, I love the In and Out Burger”, “shut the ...., Donnie”

Reaction Score
This team always deserves the TEAM B.A. Award

For this game and to shut up people like me: AZURA STEVENS---the ONLY Choice---triple double 25 points 16 rebound---got to love what we saw.

Shorty Dee

Number 1 UConn fan
Reaction Score
Azura wins my vote. She had 25 points and 16 rebounds. I also have some honorable mentions, and they are listed below:
Kia; Napheesa; Crystal; Gabby and drum roll please....Andy.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I think Z was award worthy today. She was doing what Geno wanted.

Pheesa looked good again, though she left about 4 fall-away jumpers on the front rim.

Geno praised Crystal and Kia. Crystal Dangerfield is a little flashier, but both were very good.

Good for Andi to score!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wilson

Top Bottom