Kibitizer Memorial Badass Award | The Boneyard

Kibitizer Memorial Badass Award

Reaction Score
I've seen so many truly big time badass performances by UConn players over the years that I don't want to see grade inflation take the shine off the award. I didn't see anyone who really deserved it tonight, and trying hard isn't enough so I'll pass on voting.

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
Since this is the last regular season game, I have to give it to the 5 girls that have carried us for most of the year. They refused to back down to any opponent, and their sheer fortitude to play under these conditions is a testament of the kind of kids that is recruited to UConn. Congrats for a BE Championship to Aaliyah, Nika, Lou, Aubrey, and Dorka. Pretty Bad Ass women in my mind!!

Reaction Score
Since this is the last regular season game, I have to give it to the 5 girls that have carried us for most of the year. They refused to back down to any opponent, and their sheer fortitude to play under these conditions is a testament of the kind of kids that is recruited to UConn. Congrats for a BE Championship to Aaliyah, Nika, Lou, Aubrey, and Dorka. Pretty Bad Ass women in my mind!!
I think maybe Caroline, Ayanna, Amari and Ines deserve to be mentioned, too, to more or less extent, Bald Huskie. You're right about the 'iron woman' nature of many of the Huskies' games, but there have been nine players who contributed... I'd congratulate them, too.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom