Kiah Stokes alert | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Kiah Stokes alert

bschwartz

Popular Im-Poster
Reaction Score

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Kiah had 24 points and 20 rebounds in this game. I am checking, but I think Kayla McBride hit the GW with no time on the clock.

Access the box score by clicking the link then clicking on the stat button on the mid left of the page.
Maç Detay

I sure wish Kiah could have a breakout game like this for the Liberty once the season begins against either the Lynx or the Sparks. This will be her third year in the league, she's due. :cool:

Reaction Score
Kiah made 12 of 16 shots in the last game and scored 24 points in a one point loss. She never got to the foul line either.
In her previous game, a 76-62 loss to the same team she only took 5 shots, making 4. I guess when your shooting those
percentages you need to get the ball into her hands more often.

I would like to see the tape of this game. Anyone have a link?

Reaction Score
5/4 Kiah's last game in Turkey was a 74-59 loss, their 3rd straight in the playoffs. Kiah had 7 points (2-8), and 14
rebounds. After having a great game in game 2 of the series, the defense didn't allow that to happen again.

Well, it's now onto the NY Liberty after a successful season in Turkey. I know we all wish Kiah a great WNBA
season this year. She will bring back a wealth of experience and more confidence, Good luck to her.

Reaction Score
Kiah and Moriah could have met in a championship series. But both their teams lost. At least they get to come back to the USA! Turkey seems increasingly dangerous with their president/dictator. Wonder if either player will go back next year. It seems like China is a sought-after place to play with good money and a shorter season.

ETA: Just got a look at a box score and Moriah did not play. "Coaches decision" Hope she is okay.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Kiah and Moriah could have met in a championship series. But both their teams lost. At least they get to come back to the USA! Turkey seems increasingly dangerous with their president/dictator. Wonder if either player will go back next year. It seems like China is a sought-after place to play with good money and a shorter season.

ETA: Just got a look at a box score and Moriah did not play. "Coaches decision" Hope she is okay.

Strange decision, not to play your best player in a must win game. I'm with you, hoping she's okay.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom