Kiah is Finalist for Senior Class Award - VOTE FOR KIAH | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Kiah is Finalist for Senior Class Award - VOTE FOR KIAH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Is it just me or is this voting period lasting FOREVER? I don't know about you guys, but I have shocked myself by not missing a day. Goes to show how much we love our Kiah!

rbny1

Gotham Husky Fanatic
Reaction Score
Is it just me or is this voting period lasting FOREVER? I don't know about you guys, but I have shocked myself by not missing a day. Goes to show how much we love our Kiah!

I have voted every day also. Three days to go. She's getting a lot of love. I'll be a little sad when the voting is over and I can no longer go to the site and register my support for our wonderful Kiah.

Reaction Score
I have voted every day also. Three days to go. She's getting a lot of love. I'll be a little sad when the voting is over and I can no longer go to the site and register my support for our wonderful Kiah.

Don't feel too bad. The day the Senior Class award voting ends the voting for the Naismith Trophy begins, you can vote for Stewie.

Reaction Score
The voting is over and under Kiah's name, it says Finalist. No further information is provided.

bschwartz

Popular Im-Poster
Reaction Score
The voting is over and under Kiah's name, it says Finalist. No further information is provided.
That may be because fan voting doesn't account for all of the criteria to win. I think they announce winner at FF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom