Kia nurse | The Boneyard

Kia nurse

Reaction Score
just watched replay of S.C. game and wonder if anyone else notice that Kia's face seemed to be covered with some kind of a white cream.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Nope. Just lighting and some sweat (or glow).

Kia sweat.jpg

Centerstream

I may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but
Reaction Score
Different player but kinda related...in a couple of shots, especially one after a break/timeout, Lou looked like she was sweating bullets, the most that I can recall seeing.

Reaction Score
Different player but kinda related...in a couple of shots, especially one after a break/timeout, Lou looked like she was sweating bullets, the most that I can recall seeing.
Check right after Geno and Kia sing at before 3:55 1st quarter

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Could be a makeup that’s a shade too light.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score

I had that feeling as well. I believe she was held out of a practice before the game for unspecified illness. Guessing some flu like deal that she was dealing with?

Centerstream

I may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but
Reaction Score
I had that feeling as well. I believe she was held out of a practice before the game for unspecified illness. Guessing some flu like deal that she was dealing with?
You are right, that could explain it.
At least during this game, I didn't notice any game time trips to "the bucket"...

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score

I noticed that everyone was sweating a lot. I suspect the humidity in the arena was high.

RogueDave

Wasn’t Me!
Reaction Score
On rewatch focused on Kia's defense...unbelievable good...being in the moment forcing turnovers the positioning and timing of her attacks incredible...

I don't think she even realizes...totally reflexive at this point in her career...

Our coaches deserve a lot of credit for this as well...as has been said Crystal's development has contributed to her being able to focus on specific areas of her game...

Going to miss her bad next season...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom