Keyshawn Bryant | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Keyshawn Bryant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Wichita Fans coming here to brag about the big-time prospects they’re after.

Not at all. There is not a Shocker fan on this planet shameless enough (myself included) who would come onto this board and attempt to brag about recruiting. The day that Wichita is beating UConn out on the recruiting trail in any situation save for regional anomalies is the day the college basketball world is turned upside down. That's not to say we won't beat your ass on the hardwood, we just won't be doing it with more talented players. We outwork and outmuscle our opponents - it's as simple as that.

The reason I started posting on here is because I became fond of a couple Husky posters on the AAC board. And since my contributions are no longer appreciated over there... I have come here hoping to reconnect.

T

...:cool:

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Not at all. There is not a Shocker fan on this planet shameless enough (myself included) who would come onto this board and attempt to brag about recruiting. The day that Wichita is beating UConn out on the recruiting trail in any situation save for regional anomalies is the day the college basketball world is turned upside down. That's not to say we won't beat your ass on the hardwood, we just won't be doing it with more talented players. We outwork and outmuscle our opponents - it's as simple as that.

The reason I started posting on here is because I became fond of a couple Husky posters on the AAC board. And since my contributions are no longer appreciated over there... I have come here hoping to reconnect.

T

...:cool:
So banished from AAC board and now posting about WSU recruits on UConn board. Okie dokie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog
Top Bottom