Keyshawn Bryant | The Boneyard

Keyshawn Bryant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score

"Long, slashing lefty wing player who is exceptional in transition and running the floor. Plays with a high motor and excels in a fast-paced game. Has the ability to really attack the offensive glass with his long frame. Keyshawn can finish multiple ways at the rim and plays way bigger than 6-6."

Who wouldn't like this guy on their team? Gregg Marshall paid Mr. Bryant a visit the other week. Looks like Memphis is hot after him too. We've offered.

T

...:cool:

Reaction Score
Wasn't sure where to put this but Austin Reeves is transferring from Witchia State. Was gonna start and argubally be their best player next year along with McDuffie.

Reaction Score
Wasn't sure where to put this but Austin Reeves is transferring from Witchia State. Was gonna start and argubally be their best player next year along with McDuffie.
does anyone know what's going on over there...? they're only returning 4 scholarship players and took a class of six freshman

Reaction Score

Between all their Seniors graduating and guys transferring, they could very well be in for a .500 or below season.

Is Wichita the new UCONN? Does that make UCONN the new Wichita??

???

Reaction Score
does anyone know what's going on over there...? they're only returning 4 scholarship players and took a class of six freshman

They had a massive Senior class.

Reaction Score
Wow, that's a huge blow to the conference. That's a shame.

pj

Reaction Score
Wow, that's a huge blow to the conference. That's a shame.

Who could have foreseen this a year ago when we invited Wichita State into the conference?

Reaction Score
Marshall is a wizard though. His teams are always good. I bet he'll find a way to make them competitive still.

Agreed. This isn't looking to be their best team but they'll be competitive.

I think us UConn fans have lost sight of what good coaching looks like/can do.

Reaction Score
Kid looks like a great athlete, but not sure he's what I would want at this juncture. Seems kind of redundant with Wilson and Williams.

Reaction Score
Between all their Seniors graduating and guys transferring, they could very well be in for a .500 or below season.

Is Wichita the new UCONN? Does that make UCONN the new Wichita??

???
Does that mean Marshall is Kevin Ollie....... without a ring? With Calhoun’s players?

Reaction Score
Worry not my friends... In Gregg Marshall We Trust!

Reaves was a great shooter but his athleticism and sturdiness was questionable. He's had multiple shoulder surgeries over the years, and while his shooting will certainly be missed, we have a lot of thoroughbreds coming in that can replace his minutes. As it stands, we have the 2nd best recruiting class in the AAC and we are far from done.

I actually think in some ways we will be better next year after we get the newbies up to speed. You are going to see a faster more athletic team than last year and we will be bigger. The weak perimeter defense we showed last season ate on Gregg Marshall like stage 4 ass cancer. A typical struggling/young Marshall team may throw up a ton of bricks, but it will NEVER be soft on defense. I would expect a lot of our games next season to be ugly offensively but VERY physical with lock-down D. At least that's the expectation of a Gregg Marshall team under similar circumstances based on 20+ years of evidence. A team that play's hard defense can never be counted out until the final buzzer sounds.

I will give you a CB guarantee that we will not finish worse than 6th and have a legit shot to finish 4th or better.

From my mouth to God's ears...

T

Reaction Score
they've also had what, 4 transfers this offseason?

Two of the transfers were walkons that thought they were good enough to earn a scholarship somewhere else. The other transfer was a freshman that saw very limited time and had a few off-court issues early in the year. The last transfer was Reaves and surprised everybody. Reaves said his best friends were two that transferred so that played a big role in his departure. Sounds kind of soft if you ask me...

Who could have foreseen this a year ago when we invited Wichita State into the conference?

Wichita State will always be a top basketball program in this conference as long as Gregg Marshall is at the helm. His track record is undeniable.

Marshall is a wizard though. His teams are always good. I bet he'll find a way to make them competitive still.

See: my prediction

T

pj

Reaction Score
Wichita State will always be a top basketball program in this conference as long as Gregg Marshall is at the helm. His track record is undeniable.

And how long will he be at Wichita State? It's only a matter of time before he's poached.

Reaction Score
And how long will he be at Wichita State? It's only a matter of time before he's poached.

Gregg Marshall is retiring at Wichita State. He's going on 12 years here and has turned down just about every job short of Kansas, Duke, Kentucky or UNC. He's stated that he doesn't want to coach much longer. He's 55 years old and will likely coach a maximum of 7 more years. His goal is a national championship at WSU.

T

Kauffmak10

BleedBlue
Reaction Score

"Long, slashing lefty wing player who is exceptional in transition and running the floor. Plays with a high motor and excels in a fast-paced game. Has the ability to really attack the offensive glass with his long frame. Keyshawn can finish multiple ways at the rim and plays way bigger than 6-6."

Who wouldn't like this guy on their team? Gregg Marshall paid Mr. Bryant a visit the other week. Looks like Memphis is hot after him too. We've offered.

T

Don't know anything about the player, but gotta say the music choice of old school Bobby Brown takes me back!

Reaction Score

T

Yeah we aren’t after him. Tubby was after him. We got better targets to pursue now.

Reaction Score

T

At 6'6" he looks as skinny as I did at the age of 8. Kid needs to add some weight/muscle.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Does that mean Marshall is Kevin Ollie.. without a ring? With Calhoun’s players?
All of this statement is BS in so many ways
But you'll get your laughs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member