Keyontae Johnson Offered | The Boneyard

Keyontae Johnson Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
This might be a move to get closer to Williams, but he's also a very good player.

Reaction Score
I was staying in the city for a weekend in April and the kids HS was there and ended up talking to him. He said Uconn wasn't on his list

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I was staying in the city for a weekend in April and the kids HS was there and ended up talking to him. He said UConn wasn't on his list

So the kid gets a UConn offer on July 17th, but we're not on his list because you supposedly went to a city in April and randomly started talking to high school kids until you found him.

All right. I am convinced. You need your own crystal ball.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
So the kid gets a UConn offer on July 17th, but we're not on his list because you supposedly went to a city in April and randomly started talking to high school kids until you found him.

I agree
It does sound rather FISHY!!!

Reaction Score
I was staying in the city for a weekend in April and the kids HS was there and ended up talking to him. He said UConn wasn't on his list
Hmmm.....well maybe that was because we hadn't offered him yet.

It's pretty clear nobody has much insight into what most kids might do until they do it. We probably have no shot with most top 20 recruits that KY & Duke are after otherwise who the heck knows who we have a shot with.

Reaction Score

Yeah his reasoning was he wants to stay down south. But hey I guess we'll find out whenever he signs

Reaction Score

Probably has a better chance at being right than the so called "experts" that routinely post here.

Reaction Score
Probably has a better chance at being right than the so called "experts" that routinely post here.

So called experts? Hmm, he probably has a better chance of being right than the so called "coaching staff" that the "experts" get their info from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom