Kevin Wilkins OG | The Boneyard

Kevin Wilkins OG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Just saw a video interview of him on TOS and he mentioned UConn as his favorite landing spot. 3* OG out of Jersey - good program. Could play on either line, but he just looks like an OG. For those who keep score - he lists us over BC, MD, Temple and Rutgers. On the flip side, the big reason he mentions was ......... GDL

Reaction Score
He's a 2015 kid... let's hope he's still talking the same stuff 365 days from now....

Reaction Score
He's a 2015 kid... let's hope he's still talking the same stuff 365 days from now....

It can only be better so one would hope so. It will be better, right? :confused:

Reaction Score

Wrong dude KTuck - you're thinking Christian Wilkins from Suffield Academy, he's a 2015 recruit. Kevin Wilkins is 2014 from St Joe's in New Jersey w/ offers from UConn, BC, UMD and UCF.

Reaction Score
Just saw a video interview of him on TOS and he mentioned UConn as his favorite landing spot. 3* OG out of Jersey - good program. Could play on either line, but he just looks like an OG. For those who keep score - he lists us over BC, MD, Temple and Rutgers. On the flip side, the big reason he mentions was ......... GDL
RU loves him on Def but won't offer due to struggling academics at this point!If his academics were not in doubt he'd be long gone "according to NJ.Com RU recruiting writer Todderick Hunt a couple weeks ago!He's no doubt a beast BUT a MAJOR academic problem!

Reaction Score
RU loves him on Def but won't offer due to struggling academics at this point!If his academics were not in doubt he'd be long gone "according to NJ.Com RU recruiting writer Todderick Hunt a couple weeks ago!He's no doubt a beast BUT a MAJOR academic problem!

That's good for us cause we take anybody.

Reaction Score
Wrong dude KTuck - you're thinking Christian Wilkins from Suffield Academy, he's a 2015 recruit. Kevin Wilkins is 2014 from St Joe's in New Jersey w/ offers from UConn, BC, UMD and UCF.
But doubtful they would accept due to serious academic problems!

Reaction Score
That's good for us cause we take anybody.
Hopefully you get him and put him in a prep for a year and get him qualified!like I said he's a BEAST and could be dominant in the middle of a DL!

Reaction Score
Hopefully you get him and put him in a prep for a year and get him qualified!like I said he's a BEAST and could be dominant in the middle of a DL!

Your response to my post clearly shows how aloof you are.

Reaction Score

Yeah... Mentions it in a different article too...

>"They (UCONN) are actually my dream school. I just immediately connected with coach George De Leone he's just like my coach. When he wants something done he's very demanding. Outside football and every thing he's really a good guy. He expects a lot out of people, that's what I like and that's what I need." Wilkins said

"From what I've heard he (De Leone) put a lot of people in the NFL. What better coach that's coached at the NFL level for multiple years and is at a college now." Wilkins said<<

Different stokes for different folks. Some kids like/need that stern grandfather figure in their life ;)

Reaction Score
Your response to my post clearly shows how aloof you are.
Thank you for your observation!Just schooling you on what my research found in my travels!If you don't like the truth/news...don't read it or stick your head back in the ground!Aloof?NO...Crazy?Maybe,for trying to push for a school with arrogant fans like you!!!Thank God your in the minority!

Reaction Score
Thank you for your observation!Just schooling you on what my research found in my travels!If you don't like the truth/news...don't read it or stick your head back in the ground!Aloof?NO...Crazy?Maybe,for trying to push for a school with arrogant fans like you!!!Thank God your in the minority!

...and you continue to be clueless in regards to what my comment really meant. I'll give you a chance....what did I really mean when I said ..."we take anybody".....?

Your diatribe and juvenile writing style reminds me of a dirty 3 letter word. H........

Reaction Score
Yeah... Mentions it in a different article too...

>"They (UCONN) are actually my dream school. I just immediately connected with coach George De Leone he's just like my coach. When he wants something done he's very demanding. Outside football and every thing he's really a good guy. He expects a lot out of people, that's what I like and that's what I need." Wilkins said

"From what I've heard he (De Leone) put a lot of people in the NFL. What better coach that's coached at the NFL level for multiple years and is at a college now." Wilkins said<<

Different stokes for different folks. Some kids like/need that stern grandfather figure in their life ;)
Hey your right some people just click for whatever reason huskymedic!Why do some join the Marines?

Reaction Score
...and you continue to be clueless in regards to what my comment really meant. I'll give you a chance....what did I really mean when I said ..."we take anybody".....?

Your diatribe and juvenile writing style reminds me of a dirty 3 letter word. H........
I got the impression you thought I was insulting UConns academic acceptence standards and thought you were saying I was clueless?If I misread your post Im so sorry as usually your not one to insult fellow rational posters?

Reaction Score
I got the impression you thought I was insulting UConns academic acceptence standards and thought you were saying I was clueless?If I misread your post Im so sorry as usually your not one to insult fellow rational posters?
I figured I'd just give you guys the benefit of what I've learned of this particular recruit!Just purely informational!

Reaction Score
I admit to being a bit high strung and quick tempered at times.(much to my detriment)Ha Ha

Reaction Score

Very good...next time take it as a slap and you are right...usually I don't insult fellow rational posters. What disturbs me the most about your comment is you actually think I consider you a rational poster.

I told you I don't like Rutgers and frankly I'm not real fond of you. I wasn't so kind a little while back and yet you just brush right by my total dislike for all things Rutgers...especially their fans. I was over the top nasty to you....and you, being so full of yourself, can't take a hint.

You really don't add as much to the conversation around here as you might think. So please troll on back to your board and cheer for your boys.

Reaction Score
I don't even look at the cr board anymore just to avoid nickynewarks posts. Now he is trolling our recruiting board? Please go away.

Reaction Score
Very good...next time take it as a slap and you are right...usually I don't insult fellow rational posters. What disturbs me the most about your comment is you actually think I consider you a rational poster.

I told you I don't like Rutgers and frankly I'm not real fond of you. I wasn't so kind a little while back and yet you just brush right by my total dislike for all things Rutgers...especially their fans. I was over the top nasty to you....and you, being so full of yourself, can't take a hint.

You really don't add as much to the conversation around here as you might think. So please troll on back to your board and cheer for your boys.
Im really sorry your dislike of anything that hints of RU cloud your ability to just say nothing rather than be snide?Do you think your dislike of me improves your standing here?If so you don't think much of your fellow BYers.Why would I assume you were being snide previously unless I was of a suspicious nature?I give everyone the benefit of the doubt until they prove they don't deserve it!?!I don't dislike you but feel sorry for you thinking only your worthy of deciding whose posts are worthy and whose are not!Peace and goodnight sir!Life is to short for trivial nonsense!

Reaction Score
I don't even look at the cr board anymore just to avoid nickynewarks posts. Now he is trolling our recruiting board? Please go away.
Another satisfied hater!Same goes for you...by giving propaganda you ruin everything you post in nonothingnox!

Reaction Score
Thanks bro... My bad... I looked on uconnplaybook.com really quick and misread... Then went to rivals and saw the vid... He's definitely feeling UCONN... That's good news... BUT, if we don't get our stuff together on the field (win some games and go bowling) this will be a moot point...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom