Kevin Ollie will serve as guest analyst for CBS tourney coverage | The Boneyard

Kevin Ollie will serve as guest analyst for CBS tourney coverage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
too bad not many people watch CBS Sports Network, hopefully he does so well that the main network will invite him on as the tourney progresses.

Reaction Score
too bad not many people watch CBS Sports Network, hopefully he does so well that the main network will invite him on as the tourney progresses.

We'll see. He will be an upgrade over Pitino two years ago!

Reaction Score
Good he's the main coach on Friday. Will check-in and DVR for sure.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Agree - great for him, great for some exposure, and great for potential recruits to see him on TV. It's about the best we can do at this point...

Reaction Score
Anybody know KO's Twitter? Now might be a good time to feed him some lines about how great the B1G is, or conversely if they start losing how we'd be willing to help them out.

Reaction Score
Anybody know KO's Twitter? Now might be a good time to feed him some lines about how great the B1G is, or conversely if they start losing how we'd be willing to help them out.

LOL - I don't think invites works that way! Hey, but you never know.

sammydabiz

I sport NewBalance sneakers to avoid a narrow path
Reaction Score

Ya that sux, I can't get CBS Sports unless I buy the sports package for Uverse..... Not sure how it is for other cable providers, but I bet a lot of people don't have that channel (especially the mid-class and lower) potential recruits, I'm betting very few will actually see KO..... He needs to be on one of the 4 main CBS offerings (cbs, tnt, tbs, tru) to actually give any real exposure for UConn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom