Kevin Ollie: "(Rakim Lubin) was like, 'I got that guy that's pushing us around.' I like that." | The Boneyard

Kevin Ollie: "(Rakim Lubin) was like, 'I got that guy that's pushing us around.' I like that."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Love what KO says about Lubin's heart. He played hard and it was very encouraging to see him give solid minutes against a very physical team. Great for a young big going forward.

I'll go out on a limb but it also means that Lubin took his punishment from the Puerto Rico tourney like a man and has demonstrated to the coaches that he can be trusted.

Reaction Score
Happy for Rock. He did some good things yesterday besides the toughness. The hard work is starting to show a little. Had a couple real nice hedges too, one which stopped a chance for a free lane and layup. Nice game for RL.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
He needs to play, it's nice seeing a guy who doesn't get pushed around.

Reaction Score
Nice to see the kid contribute. He`ll get better and help this team for the next 3 years.

Reaction Score
I imagine that he will be seeing a lot of court time when we play UCF, he's nowhere near as big as their bruiser, but he's the best we have. I don't want to see Brimah get Hasheem Thabeeted by him a la DeJuan Blair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom