Kevin Ollie In Chicago, Making His Pitch to Jabari Parker | The Boneyard

Kevin Ollie In Chicago, Making His Pitch to Jabari Parker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The new info being that XRM will not be on an official this weekend

Reaction Score
There better be a good reason as to why XRM isn't visiting this weekend. He's deciding on October 13th. That only leaves one more weekend open, and UConn is at Rutgers that weekend. Obviously seeing a football game isn't pivotal, but it's usually part of most official visits.

Reaction Score
Wow, Amore doesn't usually break news when it comes to recruiting. I wonder if it is legit.

Reaction Score
Wow, Amore doesn't usually break news when it comes to recruiting. I wonder if it is legit.
Trust me. We have a very good chance at getting him.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
There better be a good reason as to why XRM isn't visiting this weekend. He's deciding on October 13th. That only leaves one more weekend open, and UConn is at Rutgers that weekend. Obviously seeing a football game isn't pivotal, but it's usually part of most official visits.
Perhaps it's just like all the Illinois fans are saying - they have XRM locked up.

Reaction Score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348788690.171831.jpg

Reaction Score
Not getting a good feeling about him at all. What could be so important?

Reaction Score
Bleh forget xrm I want vonleh. That's a splash.

Reaction Score
http://borgesblognhr.blogspot.com/2012/09/xavier-rathan-mayes-postpones-visit-to.html?m=1

Maybe I'm being overdramatic, but it doesn't sound like a guy who wants to commit to UConn anymore, especially with his announcement date approaching. Weird, I wonder what happened.

I agree. Something in his quotes just makes it seem like he's already made a decision and it is not Uconn. Anyone notice the new headline from Amore "Ollie In Chicago Making Pitch To Top Draft Pick". I knew Parker was good but now we need to draft him too?

Reaction Score
http://borgesblognhr.blogspot.com/2012/09/xavier-rathan-mayes-postpones-visit-to.html?m=1

Maybe I'm being overdramatic, but it doesn't sound like a guy who wants to commit to UConn anymore, especially with his announcement date approaching. Weird, I wonder what happened.

I think? About making visit. Man trying not to speculate but possibly made decision, tells Ollie but wanted to take visit anyway? Ollie says no visit since your not coming here. Or here's a positive speculation, I want to take visit but sense I have been to campus before and Uconn can only have 5 officials i don't want to use one. Yeah I like that speculation!

Unfortunately, well you know the rest.

Reaction Score
Its pretty clear that no one knows anything so lets not start saying this is bad when clearly there is no information to support it.

Reaction Score
Its pretty clear that no one knows anything so lets not start saying this is bad when clearly there is no information to support it.

Well, I wouldn't say nobody knows "anything". I mean we know he postponed his visit two short weeks before he is making a decision. We also know, through quotes, that he is not committed to rescheduling the vist at all. It certainly feels more negative than positive wouldn't you say? He hasn't committed elsewhere at this point so all we can do is hope it isn't a done deal yet.

Reaction Score
I think? About making visit. Man trying not to speculate but possibly made decision, tells Ollie but wanted to take visit anyway? Ollie says no visit since your not coming here. Or here's a positive speculation, I want to take visit but sense I have been to campus before and Uconn can only have 5 officials i don't want to use one. Yeah I like that speculation!

Unfortunately, well you know the rest.
I definately like the latter reason a whole lot more than the first one. :)

There just might be a legit reason why he had to stay at school. I hope that's the case. I'd be lying if I wasn't concerned about about this latest turn of events based on the upcoming timing of his decision.

When you think about it, if he's made up his mind, then regardless if he visits or not, it really doesn't matter. Now if he is still wrestling with his decision and we're still in the running, not being the last impression and allowing KO to close the deal could hurt.

I'm hoping he's a strong UConn lean and the visit won't make a difference, but that's wishful thinking on my part.

Reaction Score
I definately like the latter reason a whole lot more than the first one. :)

There just might be a legit reason why he had to stay at school. I hope that's the case. I'd be lying if I wasn't concerned about about this latest turn of events based on the upcoming timing of his decision.

When you think about it, if he's made up his mind, then regardless if he visits or not, it really doesn't matter. Now if he is still wrestling with his decision and we're still in the running, not being the last impression and allowing KO to close the deal could hurt.

I'm hoping he's a strong UConn lean and the visit won't make a difference, but that's wishful thinking on my part.

I'm wishing too, hoping Ollie can overcome the 1year deal. Tough hand to play. But I guess for Ollie better than no hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom