Kevin Ollie congratulates his alma mater | The Boneyard

Kevin Ollie congratulates his alma mater

Reaction Score
This made me happy to see. So great to see so many former players supporting the team and Hurley. Don't need anyone bashing KO in this thread. Not the day for that.

ollie.png

Reaction Score
It’s a family and a brotherhood. Every family goes through spats, but the former players have a bond to each other and something bigger than themselves, which is why so many UConn greats were in the building in Houston. No negativity here folks, please. Today is a day for joy and happiness.

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
I always said we needed to settle with Ollie to put the bad “karma” or mojo behind us. The matter was settled between our early exit last year and boom….we are champions again and look to have the make up to spend the next few years at the top of the CBB heap….you can feel it Hurley will get three before he is finished….I think Nance said it best…he is great leader….

Reaction Score
Why do they have fangs? Maybe he can hand back the money he took for not doing his job.....

Reaction Score
We won a title with Ollie, and now we've rebuilt and won a title after Ollie.

Let's bury the hatchet. Not sure he'll ever be on good terms with the university because of the settlement, but as a fan I'm good with peace

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
Agreed! 10 year anniversary of the 2014 title is next year but that's probably too soon.
After our next title he comes back…..Hurley will have to be the one who invites him back…but I think he will once he has a few more years of UConn like seasons under his belt

Reaction Score
Ollie kept UConn at or near the top for several years before the AAC finally started to sink the entire athletic program. Hurley would not have come here if Ollie had not left him something to build on.
And let's not overlook, Ollie was the one that stepped into the shadow of Saint James....almost impossible shoes to ever fill. I have had a lot of vitriol towards him for the way things ended, but I agree it's time to let it go.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom