Kevin Freeman stepping down from coaching, but will remain at UConn | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Kevin Freeman stepping down from coaching, but will remain at UConn

Reaction Score
A secondary question is will the person we hire bring any recruits with him? Probably not, but who knows?

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
I wonder how this will affect us with Dama. Remember Dama was his personal project they worked out together every morning.

Reaction Score
So we need a new big man coach. Let's get somebody good that will impress Clingan.

wheelerdog

#OneForTheThumb
Reaction Score
Samuel L Jackson What GIF by Coming to America

Reaction Score
He wouldn’t be going to take over Shea Ralph’s just vacated position, right?
No I can’t picture that happening. For one I feel like it would be awkward and two I don’t think he fit the job description that was posted.

I could be wrong. Crazier things have happened. Just my take on it

Reaction Score
That this came out late on a Friday and the story is a bit vague and odd doesn't bode well. This reeks of dumping a story hoping it flies under the radar.

Reaction Score
Sounds like he just didn't want to travel so much anymore. The school is going to take care of him.

I'd be shocked if Hurley's first call wasn't to Leitao.
Do you have information that suggests this? The reports thus far do not imply this whatsoever.

Reaction Score
That this came out late on a Friday and the story is a bit vague and odd doesn't bode well. This reeks of dumping a story hoping it flies under the radar.
This wouldn't be surprising. It could be totally innocuous, but vague, late Friday news dumps are always suspicious.

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
Sounds like he just didn't want to travel so much anymore. The school is going to take care of him.

I'd be shocked if Hurley's first call wasn't to Leitao.
Leitao seemed overly friendly and admirable towards Hurley after that last game where we blew them out. He knew he was going to be fired. I think he wants back in.

Reaction Score
How is Leitao as a recruiter?
He brought excellent talent to DePaul. Big strong guys. Just can’t coach em. Great assistant tho. Probably Hurleys first call I’d assume. But depending on buyout terms idk he would be paid like a 3rd of his former salary.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom