Kenya Hunter | The Boneyard

Kenya Hunter

Wordbomar

"Walker on McGee with four.."
Reaction Score
Just boarded a connecting flight from Charlotte to Providence and Kenya Hunter is on board sitting in the first seat on the plane wearing UConn gear. Told him congrats on the new job and he said thank you. Then I moved to my seat in the middle of the plane. Any idea why he might be down here? Are we looking at anyone in Charlotte area for 2018?

Reaction Score
Jalen Leqcue is out in Asheville... Not sure if there are any other major airports closer to Asheville than Charlotte Douglas. Another 5 star guard named Jalen Springer who goes to Rocky River high is in the heart of charlotte too. Wendell Moore goes who goes to Cox Mill high in concord is pretty close to Charlotte as well. 2019 5 star small forward.

Wordbomar

"Walker on McGee with four.."
Reaction Score
I thought Lecque was a NY kid?

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Just boarded a connecting flight from Charlotte to Providence and Kenya Hunter is on board sitting in the first seat on the plane wearing UConn gear. Told him congrats on the new job and he said thank you. Then I moved to my seat in the middle of the plane. Any idea why he might be down here? Are we looking at anyone in Charlotte area for 2018?
Lecque? Asheville to Charlotte.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
There is no escaping the global reach of the Boneyard Kenya.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Jalen Leqcue is out in Asheville... Not sure if there are any other major airports closer to Asheville than Charlotte Douglas. Another 5 star guard named Jalen Springer who goes to Rocky River high is in the heart of charlotte too.
Asheville airport.

Reaction Score

Ask him

Reaction Score
I’ll try to catch him when we’re getting off.
Hand him one of these bad boys

upload_2018-4-15_14-44-53.png

Edit: But spell the kid's name correctly.

Reaction Score
It’s a pretty major hub for American - could be he’s just coming in from Omaha for the week...? Don’t get me wrong, I love the Lecque discussion - but wouldn’t that be more of the Kimani connection.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
New hires are required to kiss Kemba’s ring.

And you go to Kemba, Kemba does not come to you.

(At this point in the year, I would guess that he’s out recruiting. Even if he went to Lincoln to square anything away, they would have him hit players on the way.)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom