Kenya Hunter made a mistake. | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Kenya Hunter made a mistake.

Reaction Score
I was reading this article today about coaches on the hot seat. Miller wasn't mentioned. Dave Leitao, Richard Pitino, Bruce Weber, Josh Pastner (seems to be perpetually on the hot seat), and Steve Prohm.

Miller is on the hot seat in this article from ESPN+.

Indiana: Maybe the biggest elephant in the room entering this spring's coaching carousel. The Hoosiers, who were headed to their first NCAA tournament appearance under Miller when the pandemic occurred, have now lost four in a row and are likely going to be on the outside looking in at the 2021 NCAA tournament. That means Indiana will not have played in a tourney game -- with pandemic caveats, of course -- since Archie Miller took over in 2017, and that just doesn't fly in Bloomington. With that said, he's owed around $10 million, and it's unlikely the school would pay his buyout without a clear upgrade at the ready. And I'm just not sure IU's top options would be interested right now.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
I think they give him one more year. He can blame this season on covid.

Reaction Score
Idk why IU wouldn’t go after Marshall or Matta. Beilein would be good but he’s too old

Reaction Score
Idk why IU wouldn’t go after Marshall or Matta. Beilein would be good but he’s too old
Matta has been apparently reluctant to get back into coaching after health issues. Wichita wanted him. BUT he lives in Indy, his daughter goes to Butler, and so I could see Indiana being very appealing. He knows the Big 10.

Marshall may still have some stink on him. He probably needs to go to a lower level and prove good conduct.

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
will arnett gob bluth GIF
ths you?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members