KENTUCKY | The Boneyard

KENTUCKY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
They are loaded and deep and will soon add a strong Post presence.

It's still very early but I can see them in the Final Four or going very deep in the Tournament.

sarals24

Lone Starlet
Reaction Score
I will be interested in how they do against Tennessee. The SEC isn't very deep this year so that seems like the only good matchup. Plus, they will have Walker, who I thought was a really tough player the few times I saw her.

HGN

Reaction Score
They are loaded and deep and will soon add a strong Post presence.

It's still very early but I can see them in the Final Four or going very deep in the Tournament.
Hoopfan, i agree with you, it is a little bit too early to tell about most conference powers. Lets wait and see how Kentucky does when they play the likes of Tennessee, Georgia, and LSU. Though Kentucky will add Samarie Walker later, other conference powers will have the benefit of conference play and depth as well.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
I don't think we'll have to wait until conference play to get a read on Kentucky. The Cats host Duke tomorrow (thurs) night and play Notre Dame (at South Bend) on Dec 18. Samarie will be eligible to play against ND.

Reaction Score

I hope Walker goes off for 40 points against Tennessee. I might even visit a certain web site to watch the torture.

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score

I hope Walker goes off for 40 points against Tennessee. I might even visit a certain web site to watch the torture.

Don't forget to wear your waders.

speedoo

Big Apple Big Dog
Reaction Score
Weak link for Kentucky could be the coach. I've seen a deer in the headlights look from him at crunch time in big games, which his team has rarely won. He made need more seasoning, for lack of a better word.

Reaction Score

Yes I agree the orange country deserves all the misery possible. I will also root for Rutgers against Tennessee, and I never root for Rutgers.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Kentucky is a pretender until they can beat Tenn both in Conference play and SEC tournament. Also have to stay competitive for multiple years like LSU did.

Hopefully LSU will get back to where they are competitive with Tenn on a yearly basis.

CCinCT

Poster
Reaction Score
Pretender or not - will root for anyone versus Tennessee !

Reaction Score
In February, 2009, Kentucky was not a "pretender" to anything. Its upset of Tennessee was a fluke. However, now Kentucky is highly rated and must assume the pressure of contesting Tennessee as an equal. We will learn if Kentucky has the fortitude to make the transition from "pretender" to "contender."

wes33

Revels in Blue Devils
Reaction Score
Kentucky has a very good in your face D & press you can watch on ESPN3 Thursday 6 pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom