Kentucky vs. L'Ville | The Boneyard

Kentucky vs. L'Ville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I was just thinking about the games that are possible next weekend, and obv I want Baylor to win today...however, the college Bball fan in me would LOVE to see L'Ville/Kentucky in a Final Four. Also Kentucky winning today would guarantee that UConn would still stand alone as the only school with both men and women winning it in the same year. Baylor girls will most likely win it this year. Just some random Sun morning thoughts...

Reaction Score
I was just thinking about the games that are possible next weekend, and obv I want Baylor to win today...however, the college Bball fan in me would LOVE to see L'Ville/Kentucky in a Final Four. Also Kentucky winning today would guarantee that UConn would still stand alone as the only school with both men and women winning it in the same year. Baylor girls will most likely win it this year. Just some random Sun morning thoughts...

Nah if anyone can beat Calipari just do it, don't wait!!! .........................:)

Reaction Score
Oh exactly, I'd love nothing more. However, L'Ville/Kentucky would be fun.

Reaction Score
Yes, that men and women winning same year is huge in sports annals. Who gives a FF.

Reaction Score
i was thinkin the same thing, that game would be absolutely crazy. just imagine the property damage, mass riots, and physical altercations the state of kentucky would be subjected to.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I would but I am convinced that it would not work this year. We already jinxed Marquette. I couldn't live with myself if I somehow assisted in Squid winning a title.

I will go so far as to state that UL has a terrific fan base and (other than in a game against us) I will never root against them.

Reaction Score
Wow, you mean that might be possible? :)

Who is this "Kentucky" and "Calipari"? You mean the nervous bastards, sucking down copious amounts of wind right now??

To be honest, my joy is set in place at the moment. I find life barely able to be improved upon. Well, OK, take a few years of Time away, lol. That would work, Genie, if you're out there.

A couple of notes - as badass as UK is, Pitino will perform a headstand on a monkey's ass to provide his kids the best shot. He'll be talking to Hubie, JCalhoun, Boheim and wondering if he left anything out. A week of prep might be a real difference-maker. It would be Biblical, in the end, and good for the sport. I mean, reading here, even you guys want to see it.

UK can look like a force of nature - unreal ability on that frigging team. But we have the Mosquitos and the big guy in back and an emerging badass in behanen. I love - absolutely love - our chances.

Reaction Score
Man, if I can think of one team that UK did NOT want to see in the tourney this year, it is Louisville.

The rivalry factor is huge in this one and I think UL has a decent shot to win.

Reaction Score
Wow, you mean that might be possible? :)

Who is this "Kentucky" and "Calipari"? You mean the nervous bastards, sucking down copious amounts of wind right now??

To be honest, my joy is set in place at the moment. I find life barely able to be improved upon. Well, OK, take a few years of Time away, lol. That would work, Genie, if you're out there.

A couple of notes - as badass as UK is, Pitino will perform a headstand on a monkey's ass to provide his kids the best shot. He'll be talking to Hubie, JCalhoun, Boheim and wondering if he left anything out. A week of prep might be a real difference-maker. It would be Biblical, in the end, and good for the sport. I mean, reading here, even you guys want to see it.

UK can look like a force of nature - unreal ability on that frigging team. But we have the Mosquitos and the big guy in back and an emerging badass in behanen. I love - absolutely love - our chances.

Good Luck, nothing would be better than seeing UK lose.

Reaction Score
Certainly rooting Louisville but for the life of me I can't see them within 20 points of Kentucky. It would be one of the biggest upsets I've ever seen.

Reaction Score
Pitino is about as good as it gets when you give him a week to prepare for a game. I can guarantee you he is going to put in 18 hour work days to prepare for this game.

That's why I would be nervous as a Kentucky fan, giving Pitino a week to prepare is a nightmare, similar to giving Calhoun a week.

What would worry me as a Louisville fan is foul trouble and stopping Gilchrist. Without Buckles they don't have a lot of size. The zone helps a little bit, it will be interesting to see what Pitino does.

Reaction Score
So Kansas vs OSU > Kentucky vs Louisville. I would have thought they would have gotten the late game. Maybe they're worried it's going to be a blowout.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Reaction Score
Early line is 8.5 or 9, which is not much when you think of the size difference. Pitino while good has a big mountain to climb, but it's a no lose situation for him because he's not expected to win this. They are 20 points better but you never know about end of game scoring to bring it down.

Reaction Score
I'm not too concerned about Kentucky winning it all. If they don't, great. If they do win it, they won't in a couple years. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom