Kentucky v Louisville. Who should we be rooting for? | The Boneyard

Kentucky v Louisville. Who should we be rooting for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Not a ton of reasons to root for Louisville but absolutely none to root for Kentucky. I'm looking forward to that game, what a war it's going to be.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
A sinkhole to open up midcourt?

I had similar thoughts. I was thinking of responding "Mother Nature" and then asking if it is too early in the year for a tornado.

Reaction Score
A sinkhole to open up midcourt?
LMAO! The perfect response except of course if we could get the tornado FfldCntyFan was looking for to drop down into the hole "just to make sure". :p

GO HUSKIES!!!
IT'S SWEET SIXTEEN TIME!!!

IT'S PARTY IN "THE GARDEN" TIME!!!
555.jpg

UCONN-Villanova.jpg

Reaction Score
I think this is easy. Always root against Calipari. Hell if his team was playing the Taliban, I would want The Taliban to win. Besides we earn money with every Louisville win.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I could care less about the money the conference will receive down the road for every UL win now and normally I would prefer a Cardinal (and Pitino) loss anywhere. In this game however I would have to prefer Louisville. There just isn't enough disinfectant in the world to ever feel clean again after rooting for Kentucky and Calipari.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I'm rooting for norovirus in the hot dog water, but past that, it'd be good if UL wins because we get to keep their check.

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
We are still in this, so I'm rooting for Kentucky because I want no part of seeing Louisville again.
Kensucky is an awful matchup for us (starting team is 14 inches taller than us and they would destroy us on the boards) and Calipari is a total snake.

caw

Reaction Score
UL easily. They are a pretty like able group of players, Jones aside. Calipari is the worst thing about college basketball, Pitino is an unlikeable jerk but that doesn't put him in the same stratosphere of bad as Calipari.

I root for UL to win then lose the next game.

Reaction Score
Louisville has a better chance at the title, Russ Smith, and the are clutch as hell. Kentucky has a lesser shot and their guys will be going to the NBA after this year, so ill go with Kentukcy and is I'm typing this my mind is spinning so you know what eft it, just worry about us, were in it thats all I care about.

NotADimeBack

Give me my avi back
Reaction Score
UL easily. They are a pretty like able group of players, Jones aside. Calipari is the worst thing about college basketball, Pitino is an unlikeable jerk but that doesn't put him in the same stratosphere of bad as Calipari.

I root for UL to win then lose the next game.

you're one of my fave posters but i couldn't disagree with you more… I hate Louisville… Pitino is a

Harrell is an arrogant punk …

kentucky too

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
I would root against the squid, pitino, boeheim and and the rat coach k if they coached my kid's team!!!!
that's how much I abhor those 4

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
The only reason I dislike Louisville is because they beat us in an important game of Musical Chairs.

There's never any reason to root for UK. Unless they're playing Duke, I'd say, and I bet some people would even disagree with that.

Reaction Score
I would root against the squid, pitino, boeheim and and the rat coach k if they coached my kid's team!!!!
that's how much I abhor those 4

That's hilarous.

Reaction Score
"We don't move the needle. We are the needle."

"Teams don't want to beat us. They want to be us."

C'mon . No brainer.

Reaction Score
Which is why it would give me even greater pleasure if we deny him another title.
But then he can still recruit on having made the title game.

I want him out as soon as possible, every year. I want the nation to be laughing at him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom